I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm not sure of the time difference but it's 5.30 pm here so not sure if you have had your appointment yet or not but hope it's all good!

No, not quite yet. It's only 1130am here so another hour and a half. I will be heading that way soon though as it's an hour drive.

So your 6 hours behind me then! Not long now then :)

Yes! Almost time! I hope they hurry up and come get me, I have to pee but I don't want to go I case they want to do a urine test!

Haha they probably will want a urine test! Can't wait to see what your results are and see if your pregnant!!

Well they did a urine test and said it was negative, they only waited about 3 minutes before she threw it out so I am still not sure if I put much stock in it.. We will see what the dr says. It was nurse who did the test

Tell the doctor you think your early like 4 weeks

They are going to do blood work. HCG and FSH to see if maybe I am in pre menopause!

Oh right! I doubt your in pre menopause, are they doing the bloodtest today and will you get results today?

Oh that's rubbish, hope it don't take that long!

Well dp started his 6 12 hour night shifts last night. We got to bd this morning tho, he came in and said he couldn't get to sleep so he wanted to dtd so he could sleep better lol!! Any excuse with him! Hope we manage to dtd a few more times before o day

My DH is the same way dinky! He says he needs his night time BD session to sleep better lol. Men and their words lol I hope you manage to get in some more sessions before O day! I am sure it is harder with him working nights.

Haha they are soooo romantic aren't they? The days are dragging by so slowly I just want to hurry up and o! Can't wait till I can start feeling ovulation pains

Oh yes so romantic lol I just checked my cervix to see if maybe I was going to ovulate and it is super super high and medium soft, I can't tell if it's open or closed as I can't reach the opening. No EWCM to speak of, just loads of this creamy white gunk, sorry but it kind of looks like yogurt! Lol only way I can describe it. I have not had any EWCM yet this cycle so either I am Preggo or I am just not going to ovulate. I have never ovulated past CD 14 and I am on CD 13 now.. Ugh Monday is to far away!!

Monday does seem like a long way away! If your not pregnant maybe you will o in the next few days? Can you grab any opks?

I think I'm starting to get niggly o pains yey :happydance:

Dinky, what cd are you?? I'm also waiting to ovulate. Golly... It's exciting but such a pest at the same time haha.

Country bd just incase you are ovulating :))))

xxx

I'm on cd9, the past 2 cycles I have o'd on cd14. What cd are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->