I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

We DTD today just in case. Don't think I am anywhere near O or even going to O. No EWCM at all and don't have my normal O twingy cramps.. Plus Oing after CD 14 would be late for me.. I forgot to grab OpKs when I was at the store. I just went and ate dinner and now I feel like a stuffed sausage.. And I didn't even eat that much! Ugh I need sweatpants

Maybe you have already ovulated or will do a bit later this time? Cycles can change and it's normal to have 1 or 2 anov cycles per year or even ovulate much later than usual. I think that's what happened to dtrisha this cycle. Are you still there dtrisha? Lol

It's possible I suppose.. I wish my damn cycles would go back to normal.. I literally did not change anything at all about myself so I have no idea why they decided to fly off the rail. I got my flu shot yesterday and now my nose is all stuffed up. :( I swear the only time in the year I get sick is when I get my shot..

They just do sometimes, maybe it's because you have gone back to school, are you tired or stressed? Getting 8 hours of sleep a night? The littlest things can affect ovulation. The flu shot does make you poorly, it did my 2 girls when they had there's and when I was pregnant and had mine, I felt like poo for a few days after

Sorry ladies I just haven't been on a lot lately trying not to obsess over trying this cycle lol. I'm done with AF so BDing in the next day or two. I hope you ladies are doing well.

Country I'll be watching for results because I am so curious what is going on.

Dinky have you gotten any dark OPK yet?

Totally understandable dtrisha, I've tried not coming on before but I get bored and when the kids are quiet I can't help myself lol! Nope opks are still blank, hoping they get darker over the next few days, hoping to get a positive on cd13 again! Started getting dull ovulation aches so hoping I'm getting close. Good luck with the bding! Are you still not going to use opks this cycle?

I have literally slept all day.. I don't know if it's the flu shot or what. I went to bed at 830 last night and woke up at 830 this morning. Then around 10 I fell back asleep and slept until around 12. Stayed up for a few then went and laid back down in bed around 230 and just got back up at 445 and I am still tired!!

No I'm not doing anything. No OPK or cervix or anything because I feel like the OPK really screwed with my head. Maybe next month if we don't conceive this month because I'm sure I'll want to know I just need a month break.

Wow country how do you manage so much sleep with little ones? I could happily sleep that much and often do if dp gets up with the girls lol but when he's at work the girls are always keeping me awake! I've just got up and could quite happily go back to bed lol. So you get your results tomorrow? I can't wait to see what they say!
Good plan dtrisha hope the no stress approach works for you :)

Hi how are you all?

Dinky just wanted to say you really have some talent for gender spotting. I had a reassurance/gender scan yesterday and it is indeed a little girl just like you predicted!:) DD is over the moon.

Countrymomma I'm also impressed you manage sleep that much with two kids. I only have one but she makes sure I never get to sleep past 7 am on weekends!

Dtrisha good luck this cycle, sometimes it really helps to step back a bit and relax about the whole thing. It probably is good for your hubby too, I remember you saying he was feeling a bit stressed about DTD on certain days.

Awww dimmu that is amazing news :) so pleased for you!!! I can imagine your dd is over the moon it's lovely having 2 daughters :) I'm glad I guessed right I should go into business lol!!

Hi how are you all?

Dinky just wanted to say you really have some talent for gender spotting. I had a reassurance/gender scan yesterday and it is indeed a little girl just like you predicted!:) DD is over the moon.

Countrymomma I'm also impressed you manage sleep that much with two kids. I only have one but she makes sure I never get to sleep past 7 am on weekends!

Dtrisha good luck this cycle, sometimes it really helps to step back a bit and relax about the whole thing. It probably is good for your hubby too, I remember you saying he was feeling a bit stressed about DTD on certain days.

Yeah he definitely was. So hopefully it'll all just work itself out. It was extremely pressuring when you would see that positive OPK and HAVING to BD. I know it ups your chances but we did fine before without them.

Got a positive :D tried a different test and they are better I think

Screenshot_2016-01-31-19-27-57.jpg

Thanks dtrisha :) I'll make sure we do when dp gets home from work in the morning lol!!

Wow country how do you manage so much sleep with little ones? I could happily sleep that much and often do if dp gets up with the girls lol but when he's at work the girls are always keeping me awake! I've just got up and could quite happily go back to bed lol. So you get your results tomorrow? I can't wait to see what they say!
Good plan dtrisha hope the no stress approach works for you :)

Lol DH was being very nice yesterday and took care of the little ones for me so I could sleep. I just told him I wasn't feeling very good.

That's so great to hear that you are having another DD dimmu!! So happy for you :) So happy to see you got a positive OpK dinky!! Get to business lol! Oh and yes dimmu, I should get my results tomorrow!

Country can't wait to hear your results later! Hope its good news!! My opks are pos again today!

Screenshot_2016-02-01-10-13-43.jpg

Any news yet country?

I love that I've been ovulating early these past few cycles, but I've never felt ovulation pain before they are just agony! Ever since my d&c my ovaries seem to really hurt when I ovulate, not sure if it's normal or not! Never had o pain at all but never been this regular either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->