I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hey ladies. I just got out of class but haven't gotten a call about my test results yet. Makes me think it was negative because they usually just send a letter instead of calling you if it's nothing important.. Hoping to get a phone call before the end of the day. I think I may be just be Oing super late. Being having lots of stabbing cramps around my ovaries. Also I have had so much CM I have had to wear a panty liber for the past couple days. It's not EWCM though it's just water like water literally running out of me. It is the strangest thing.

Watery cm is fertile too so you maybe gearing up to o! Could you maybe ring them and ask for your results? That's what I do when I'm waiting lol coz I'm too impatient!

That could be dinky, I am going to grab some OpK tonight and see. If I am abou to O it's a good week for It as DH started a new job working from home today so whenever I am not in class we have the time to spend together and DTD because he kiddos are at school and daycare! Works out great for TTC lol. Oh and yeah if I don't hear anything by the end of the day today I will call first thing in the morning.

Oh that sounds good! Bet your so pleased dh is working from home, that does sound perfect! Let us know when you have your results and if you do a opk :)

Ran and grabbed some answer opk, I used them when I got pregnant with DD and have always had good results. I took one with a maybe 2 hour hold and got a good libe but no where near positive. So maybe gearing up to O or maybe coming down off my surge or maybe missed it all together! I will keep testing the next few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
Yeah maybe you are gearing up to o! Specially with all the watery cm your having!

We will see.. If I am that means my cycle is going to be crazy long this month as I am on CD 16 and probably won't O for another day or so.. O well.. Onward we push

Just keep doing the opks and see what happens. You could already have ovulated! Did you get your results yesterday? My opks are back to neg today. I think I ovulated yesterday judging by all the pain I was in so will see what my chart says!

That's true I could have already ovulated and just not got any EWCM. But if I did than we have like no chance this month as we haven't DTD but maybe one time before this pat Friday.. O well, maybe taking a month off isn't bad. No, I never got my results. I have to call them when they open. Yay on your ovulating!! I think you have a good chance this month as you BD right on time! :)

Let me know what the results are!! Hopefully that one time you did will work! It does happen :)

I took another OpK around 1pm this afternoon because I forgot to take one this morning and it was very very negative.. So I am thinking I ovulated already. AF is supposedly due on the 12th so we will see when she decides to come! lol My boobs have been absolutely killing me though which is odd. I called to get the results of my blood test and they said that they couldn't give them out over the phone, only the dr could and of course she was out today :mad:

Oh that's rubbish country!! That always happens, whenever you want to speak to someone they are away or ill!! I bet you already have ovulated then if opks are neg. My af should be due 12th or 13th of feb as well!! We can be testing buddies lol! I think ff will put my crosshairs on cd11 but I know I ovulated yesterday plus I had a positive opk yesterday as well on both brands but only pos on one brand on the 11th. Surely I wouldn't get pos opks on 2 brands the day after ovulation? I'll have to change it manually if it gives me crosshairs for cd11.

I know! I was so mad! They said they will have her call me tomorrow if she is in but I don't expect a call lol. Yay! I don't think we have ever had AF due the same day before lol. I really have no hope for this cycle as like I said we have only DTD once this month before yesterday and I don't think it was around fertile time.. So I will just wait for AF to show up. I would say going off your OPK that you ovulated yesterday. I usually have to manually put in my date to FF as well as it never has my o date right, but I don't temp. I don't know what is wrong but I have some horrendous heartburn to the point where I am trying not to vomit.. It is so bad and I can't find anything to help it!

Well that's OK, once is enough :) millions of sperm are released in that one time and they can live in your body for up to 5 days! And it only takes one sperm! But it would help to know exactly when you ovulated lol. I've ordered 20 ics today and I'm hoping they take a while to get here so I can't test too early!! When will you start testing?

Hey ladies, nothing new here. Just working a bunch and hoping to quit my job to go into nannying soon. Me and DH BD once this past weekend. Haven't seen much CM yet so I don't think I'm to close to O. Just been keeping my mind on my job and keeping busy.

Country- why would they tell you that they'd have your results Monday if the doc wouldn't even be in? That seems rude and unthoughtful.

Dinky- dos you BD a lot with your positive OPK?! When will you start testing?!

Dinky- I probably won't test unless AF is late..

Dtrisha- I don't know why they would say that? Maybe the doc called out sick? Who knows with their jacked up system

Yeah that's shitty. It's just a blood test what's the big deal?

Hi dtrisha what cd are you on now? I think we have our days covered, but with oing so early I'm not sure we have done enough! I thought ovulating on cd14 was early but I can't believe it's on cd12 this time! Ff tried putting my crosshairs on cd11 so had to remove the positive opk for that day coz I know it was cd12 I was in agony with my ovaries all day that day!

So I took the pos opk away on cd11 and it took my crosshairs away, and then it said I didn't ovulate till cd13 so put the pos opk back in and switched the settings from advance to fam and it will give me crosshairs on the right day on cd12 :)

Ok, I still hadn't heard from my Dr so I went and checked my results online and I am def not preggo.. my results was <1.2 so either I had a chemical and the test picked up a last bit of HcG or it was a bad test. Also got my FSH results and they are actually elevated at 9.4, during your LP they should be between 1.5 and 9.1 and, during folicular phase they should be 2.5 to 10.2 and during mid cycle peak they should be 3.1 to 17.7. I thought when I got my blood drawn I was in my LP but maybe not.. O well.. we will see if AF comes and if it does I should O around the 24th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->