I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

CD11 I think? I haven't been keeping track. I wrote down the start of my period but that's about it lol

Country if I remember right you had your 'period' that heavy bleed not long before you had the bloodtest didn't you? Then you had to wait ages for your results. I think you have probably ovulated a few days after the bloodtest as your fsh levels seem to have been rising. You could still be in with a chance this cycle so will just have to wait and see, what cd are you on now if you count your bleed as af?

Dtrisha sounds like you really are taking the relaxed approach this cycle lol! I wish I could have your attitude :)

I looked back at my chart and I got my blood drawn the day before I was supposed to O do my levels are all good and I probably Od right around when I was supposed too. I am on CD 19 now. I think we DTD once the week of the 17th through the 23rd and the week of the 24th through the 30th we only DTD on the 29th, the day I was supposed to O and the day after my blood test. So we will see.

Yeah that's all any of us can do. The wait is horrible!

When your not tracking it's not quite as bad because you really have no idea how long you have to wait! Lol AF may be due on the 12th but with as wacky as my cycles have been lately it's hard to tell! I had a dream last night I had started while I was sleeping on CD 19! But that's not to far off because my cycle in December was only 21 days. Right now FF predicts me having a 26 day cycle.

Yeah I suppose your right there country the wait can't be too bad if you don't know when to expect things! If we don't catch this cycle then I think I'm going to give the next 3 cycles a miss. I know I shouldn't be picky on the due date it's just there's far too many birthdays in November including dd1, then there is Xmas in December and then dd2s birthday in Feb and we already struggle around that time of year! I'd love for us to have a summer birthday to celebrate. The baby I lost was due in April and that would of been perfect for us! Although I wouldn't moan if I did fall pregnant of course :)

We have birthdays in December, Jan, Feb, March, April and June so if we don't fall pregnant in the next few months we would have a long time to wait if we didn't want two birthdays in one month! Lol I would love to all pregnant the end of July or in August to have a May baby to complete our set lol.

We have a big family and most of there birthdays are in November. Then we have loads of people to buy for for Xmas and then when we are just back on our feet along comes dd2 birthday lol! Would love to have a summer birthday :) garden party

Yeah I know what you mean about Christmas. We don't usually recover until April because it's one birthday right after another! A summer birthday would be fun!

Ouch my leg is really playing me up today! My right shin bone is hurting so much and I've got nerve pain in the top of my leg. To top if off I'm seriously tired as I haven't slept much over the past 2 nights :(

Ouch! That sounds painful. My back is giving me fits from sitting in these hard chairs at school all day. So uncomfortable. I understand the tired thing! I am seriously dragging today, I did not want to get out of bed and come to school. lol Only two more hours and I am done though so that is good. I see a nap in my immediate future when I get home lol

Just dropping in to see how you ladies are doing. I miss chatting with you guys. <3

Hi fairycat! How's pregnancy treating you? Hope all is well!! I'm OK thanks I'm on cd16 and 4dpo, can't wait till I can begin testing!!

Haha country enjoy your nap!! I'm seriously thinking about missing my soaps and just going to bed, I've took paracetamols earlier but my leg is still hurting like mad the tablets haven't touched it! It may be because I haven't done much the past 3 days, I haven't been out anywhere due to the conjunctivitis. Oh I remember school chairs lol not comfortable!!

How are you feeling today dinky? I am much less tired today but haven't really done anything either. Lol I am itching to test even though I don't think I have a chance. If I go by when AF is due and count back 14 days to suspected ovulation I would be 9 DPO tomorrow. I have been having some "symptoms" though I can't say that's what they are. Been very gassy, tired, and having lots of tummy issues. I also was very dizzy today for now reason really.. I may grab a test or two tomorrow and see lol

Hi country! I'm OK thanks, conjunctivitis is starring to clear up, I'm still really really tired but struggling to sleep. I cracked and tested yesterday at 5dpo :blush: bfn of course lol. Oooo let me know if you test :) you should order some ics off the net!

Good morning! I haven't gotten any tests yet but that's just because I am to lazy to go to the store lol. I had some spotting this morning but it wouldn't surprise me if AF comes 5 days early lol. Been having some cramps and my boobs are tender so thinking AF is on the way.. If it doesn't come full force tomorrow I will buy a test

Oh I hope af doesn't come early for you! Could be ib?

It could be IB I suppose, would be around the right time. Not getting my hopes up just yet lol

7dpo for me, tested with a bfn! Still early though. Not having much in terms of symptoms. Still have sore boobs and yesterday my conjunctivitis cleared up but it's back again today it's horrible!! It just won't go away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->