I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I am too impatient lol. I knew I should have waited until this evening to test again because I always get better lines at night and it hasn't been that long since I got that line yesterday. But me being me saw how nice and dark FMU was so figured it should work! Nope.. line is still there but actually slightly lighter than yesterday.. Now I have to go and buy more tests so I can test tonight! I am kicking myself for using my last FRER! I am not to worried about the line not getting darker because it was literally maybe 16 hours between tests and I know levels don't rise that fast. I did have a tiny bit of spotting yesterday after getting the line on the FRER so not sure what that is about but it is brown today. Thinking maybe late IB?

Test again mommy. And country... I guess you just need to test again to see if that line gets darker

Hey guys well I'm CD12 still getting negative on OPKS I tried the cheapie ones you get off Internet and the second line is faint now I know it means I'm not O but does that mean it's detecting something and O cud be on its way xx

I am due AF on Thursday so I am going to wait until Monday and test again. If nothing shows up I will just wait for AF to come and chalk that line up to a crappy FRER.. this really should teach me not to test early but that line was like no line I had gotten before except when I was pregnant with DD. It looks so real, and not like the indents I usually get.. Frustrating.. I have still been spotting a little so its hard to say.

Dinky- it is the lightest period I've ever had. I don't think I'm pregnant just that little part that says maybe all the time lol. I've been working out and changing my diet so maybe that's why it is so light.

Country- I see the line for sure! Can't wait to see your next test !

Lol normally you are the one who can't see the lines Dtrisha! I am glad you can see it! I am going to wait like 2 days and test again so hopefully the line will be nice and dark!

I think I can see some sort of line in the second test but cant be 100% sure.

Well I'm CD13 just done another Opk and the line is the darkest I've seen it so far still not a positive but that must mean something I also took my temp and I know I can't be sure as I've not been tracking properly but it was 96.7 the other day and now it's 97.45 that must also mean O is coming I really hope it is and I've not missed it xx any theories guys or advice would be helpful xx

Yes mommy test again!!

Oh boy, am I buying a test today... Had a girls night last night. Had one drink of punch and a shot and my oh my... Within the hour my migraine came on full speed ahead. It hasn't left since, I went home early. My back is killing me, my neck is killing me, I'm crazy gassy still and I spotted this morning, very little only on the tp, brown.

It's like I'm having my period but not actually bleeding...

Actually leaving my best friends right now to go get a test... At this point I just want to know wtf is up, I can't survive this migraine. I can barely open my eyes it hurts so bad... Any opinions ladies???

mommy - I would say it sounds very promising! Alcohol intolerance is a big sign! I can't wait to see your test.

I woke up with the worst sore boobs ever.. I don't ever remember them hurting this bad except when they were engorged after having my babies. They hurt the worst right around my arm pits and feel like they are on fire! I am also having lots of cramps today and feel like AF is going to start any moment.. if she does it will be the shortest cycle ever.. I am on CD 18 today. The spotting I had yesterday stopped so that is good. I am soo bloated and gassy and my stomach has hurt since eating lunch yesterday. I woke up starving and having to pee! Ugh, I normally get some symptoms even when not pregnant but these are aweful! I haven't tested again just because I don't want to stress.. I am just going to wait it out.. be strong!

Well that test was stark white.

I'm so confused. I've been spotting off and on for days. This is not normal for me at all. Something would show by now on the test though, right???

Looking back on my month, I may have Oed CD15, I had just a few drops of blood on the tissue once. If I did, I'd be 19DPO today. I had brown and pink mucus glob on 13DPO, 14DPO - 15DPO had very very pink little spotting (only used a panty liner) with some very minor minor clotting (my discharge was very watery though). Nothing 16-17DPO, 18DPO started feeling like I had my period all at once with the symptoms but no bleeding, today 19DPO minor brown spotting on tp only, migraine, nauseous, back neck and body pains...

19DPO.... let's even just say this wasn't my period, but IB... It's now 7 days from the start of it... I'd that enough time for awalmart cheapie to pick it up?

Something just feels so off....

Country, I remember reading something specific about boob pain by your arm pits! I think it's a good sign! Be strong!

DSC_0001.jpg

Right guys I need help ones on left really faint lines from yesterday the on second to left from this morning darker line and one far left just taken really dark does this mean I'm Oing now need help :shrug:

Angela - That one to the far left def looks positive, I would say you are going to O in the next 24 hrs or so.

So I think I am either having another chemical, or have just set the record for shortest cycle ever.. I went to the bathroom for a #2, had to strain a little and when I went to flush there was a bunch of dark red blood in the toilet. (Sorry TMI) :( I am only on CD18! This is craziness. I have a horrible pressure down low like when AF starts.. so I am sure she is on her way very early.. my cycles are getting shorter and shorter.. they went from 26, to 24, to 22, now at 18.. I sure hope this ultrasound next week tells me something.. I put a pad on just in case, we will see if the bleeding continues..

Oh god I hope everything goes okay countrymomma and it's nothing serious Fx for you xx

DSC_0003.jpg

Well guys I got my smiley face on clearblue digital Opk :happydance: we have BD and thought I'd just do one and see with the cheapie Opk being so dark just before and there it is so plenty of BD for me and Dh with the help of pressed as Clomid has well taken away my MC near enough I'm so happy as didn't get any positive last month I'll also do temp tomorrow then look out for the drop too and we'll I guess in a few days time I'll be back in the TWW :happydance:

Doh country and mommy how annoying!!
Angela, all the best ;) ;)

Oooo mommy have you tested yet??

Dtrisha, I think you should take a test, I bled lightly with dd1 and it lasted 2 weeks but I have also bled lightly after a anov cycle.

As for me, I took a opk today and it was very nearly positive! Problem is it was my last one :( I think it could of been positive by tonight but I won't know. I have ordered some more opks and should be here on Tuesday but I'm hoping I'm lucky and they arrive tomorrow!

Just saw you have tested mommy sorry for the bfn :(

And sorry to hear about the blood country! That is a very short cycle you should definitely mention it at your scan next week

Dinky I would BD as I got light positive the day before getting my actual positive good luck FX for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->