I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I did test... I'm still confused. This period is crazy, if it is a period. IDK whats going on... guess i just have to wait. But my AF symptoms are crazy today.

I've just never had a period this light... something is off and IDK what. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Angela - That one to the far left def looks positive, I would say you are going to O in the next 24 hrs or so.

So I think I am either having another chemical, or have just set the record for shortest cycle ever.. I went to the bathroom for a #2, had to strain a little and when I went to flush there was a bunch of dark red blood in the toilet. (Sorry TMI) :( I am only on CD18! This is craziness. I have a horrible pressure down low like when AF starts.. so I am sure she is on her way very early.. my cycles are getting shorter and shorter.. they went from 26, to 24, to 22, now at 18.. I sure hope this ultrasound next week tells me something.. I put a pad on just in case, we will see if the bleeding continues..

Country... aren't you getting your horomones checked as well? Def ask for that DHEA level check... My periods are insane, obviously. I'm still getting mine figured out, have an appointment next week.

so sorry to hear about the chemical. :(

Well I'm fuming just called docs about follicle tracking see if could go earlier as I reckon Thursday will be too late and can't bring me forward said to still go in as you never know might still see something, I'll still go but think it will be a waste of time.

I've took two more Opks cheapie and digital and still positive on CD14 but lines are much darker alot darker than tester line so more BDing for us, also checked Cm appears a little stretchy but can't really tell due to needing Preseed and temp this morning dropped slightly but if I'm honest had broken sleep and haven't been tracking for full month I'm just going to keep tracking temp see when rise happens and then check through TWW properly really as if it continues to rise steadily for 10 days straight and past that then it's a sign of possible pregnancy so it gives me something to do whilst I'm playing the waiting game wish me luck xx

Well I'm fuming just called docs about follicle tracking see if could go earlier as I reckon Thursday will be too late and can't bring me forward said to still go in as you never know might still see something, I'll still go but think it will be a waste of time.

I've took two more Opks cheapie and digital and still positive on CD14 but lines are much darker alot darker than tester line so more BDing for us, also checked Cm appears a little stretchy but can't really tell due to needing Preseed and temp this morning dropped slightly but if I'm honest had broken sleep and haven't been tracking for full month I'm just going to keep tracking temp see when rise happens and then check through TWW properly really as if it continues to rise steadily for 10 days straight and past that then it's a sign of possible pregnancy so it gives me something to do whilst I'm playing the waiting game wish me luck xx

Angela... I'm mad at the docs too! Well, the lab. They NEVER sent my ultrasound results to my dr, I just had to call and request them. I could have had some type of answers since Thursday but nobody could be bothered to do their job. Awesome. I love when that happens.

I don't temp track, we're not trying or anything. I guess doing it could help with my hormonal issues to give some insight... but all I was saying is I don't know a whole lot about it. What I do know however is it seems to be the more info you get the more explanatory said info is lol so keep on keepin on girl!

As of this morning, I'm still spotting off and on on the tissue only. My lower back pain is insane, these cramps are crazy, I have acne, body aches, my mouth is still reaaaaally dry and technically I shouldn't be sick anymore and I'm so hot. If this is just my hormones being messed up... it's evil. Still getting BFNs.

Opks didn't arrive in the post today. Temp still low, I don't feel like I'm going to ovulate soon, the past few cycles I have ovulated before now so not sure if I'm going to this cycle. Ohh well suppose it doesn't matter if we are taking a break, still frustrating though was hoping my cycles would stay regular

Momnysbaby keep us posted about your ultrasound FX you get the answers you need and everything is okay.

Dinky you never know you might O late I've heard some people have Od CD21 and got BFPS on this site.

Well Opks are negative now on digital and cheapie but still very dark so guessing just come out Lh phase which means it lasted around a day and half so O should be in next 12-48 hrs just BD and will be doing for the next three nights. Weird things is though today I got really bad abdominal pains so severe at times it took my breath away and pains in my hips I called doc as worried with me being on Clomid it could be OHS overstimulated ovaries which is dangerous and all they said was to just monitor it and if it gets worse go A&E useless. Luckily pain has subsided still get little twinges but nothing like before. This cycle is mental firstly got backache and bloating and cramps which made me test Opk early and it was positive and then today that pain it's strange anyone of you guys ever experienced things like that before xx

Hey all, update in my end. I woke up this morning with a significant amount of blood on my pad I put in before bed last night, bled med/ heavy all day today, went through a tampon maybe every 3 hours.. No clots, just red and dark red blood. Bleeding has pretty much stopped as of 10pm tonight. My boobs were still very very sore and I was having some horrible tummy issues today so me being me, bought some more tests. I only had enough money on me to grab the evil blue dye but figured what the hay, if I follow the directions and don't read them after the time limit, shouldn't be an issue. Well I came home and took one with pretty diluted urine, faint line came up right away.. Very visible, but faint, I didn't have to squint or find the right lighting to see it. So I thought great, stupid blue dye.. Well I held my urine for as long as I could, about 2 hours and took the second one and again a blue line came up right away, this time darker than the first, only thing is by 10 minutes it had faded to super faint.. So not sure what to think. I have attached he pic of the second test, that was at about 2 minutes. So, wondering if I had a chemical and levels are still elevated, or if I am preggo and this bleed is just crazy.. Considering it is 8 days early I really don't know. I am going to get some FRER tomorrow and see what happens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
Countrymomma I do see a faint line when zoom in maybe too early to tell so test in a couple of days. FX for you and babydust

well I think I'm back in TWW DPO1 possibly today yesterday I was still positive on Opks but by night time 23:00 hrs negative on digital but still dark line on cheapie so guessed I was just coming out of the LH phase, today defo neg on cheapie Opk line is lighter than test line now so going to stop taking them now also temp took at 5am this morning had dramatically dropped so I will see if it steadily increases over next three days confirming O.

Yesterday also got really bad abdominal pains so severe at times it took my breath away they calmed down by the end of the day and today getting slight cramps which change sides but only very dull twinges nothing like yesterday I'm hoping it was O as I've never got pain like that before, this cycle is crazy I got cramps, backache and bloating which made me test on Opk early and got positive then yesterday the really bad abdominal pain I'm hoping it a sign that I dropped more than one egg, I'd love twins I'm a twin my mum is its not skipped three generations in our family my doc told me that because of that fact I'm high risk of multiple births on clomid xx

Well I'm possibly DPO2 now took another OPK don't know why just did and it's really faint so definitely no more now, yesterday got slight twinges on right side but nothing really major nothing at all like the day before. Took temperature this morning and it's risen day before it dipped to 97.05 and today it's risen to 97.33 so just monitor it see if it continues to be high for the next three days plus got my follicle tracking tomorrow which should also confirm O has occurred. Me and Dh using Preseed throughout BD for the two days leading up to O, twice on O day and then the day after O so I've done all I can and given myself the best chance possible so just playing the dreaded TWW stage now. I hate this stage as there is nothing you can do but wait atleast the stage before you can prep organise your doing something but in this stage your just over analyzing every possible symptom your having hoping it's a good sign. Well FX for me that I may get my happy ending to my 2 and half years of TTC xx

Good luck to you Angela sounds like you've got a good chance this month! Cd17 for me now and still negative opks. They have gone lighter again so I'm wondering if I would of got a pos the day I didn't have any opks, if it would of been positive then I should of ovulated yesterday or today so will look out for a temp rise tomorrow although I don't think I will as I have no o pains. My body could try to o again if I haven't already or I might have a anov cycle! I can o as late as cd20 so there's still time yet. I did ovulate really late on cd33 once and that was the cycle I got pregnant with dd2

Keep positive dinky you could be right that you Od the other day or may O late so just keep taking temp to see xx

Last month I was the same my first month on Clomid never once got a positive on Opk but bloods said I had Od and my cycle was shortened from around 31CD to 26 so I think I had an annov last month too as didn't get any ovulation symptoms either but saying that when I got my BFP last yr that unfortunately ended in MC I got no symptoms at all of O or pregnancy really. Everyone is different do you normally get O symptoms. Xx

Angela... I'm mad at the docs too! Well, the lab. They NEVER sent my ultrasound results to my dr, I just had to call and request them. I could have had some type of answers since Thursday but nobody could be bothered to do their job. Awesome. I love when that happens.

I don't temp track, we're not trying or anything. I guess doing it could help with my hormonal issues to give some insight... but all I was saying is I don't know a whole lot about it. What I do know however is it seems to be the more info you get the more explanatory said info is lol so keep on keepin on girl!

As of this morning, I'm still spotting off and on on the tissue only. My lower back pain is insane, these cramps are crazy, I have acne, body aches, my mouth is still reaaaaally dry and technically I shouldn't be sick anymore and I'm so hot. If this is just my hormones being messed up... it's evil. Still getting BFNs.

Momnysbaby did you get you Us results back hope your okay xx

Momnysbaby did you get you Us results back hope your okay xx

Yes, sorry I've been quite busy the last few days. And when I am home I haven't been feeling awesome... As we speak I'm sitting in my sons school parking lot waiting for his science fair...

My ultrasounds (abdominal and internal) showed nothing. So... That's great. I need to go have more blood taken, and do some other testing.

As far as my cycle is concerned.... Something is up. I never got my period for real, only spotted off and on for a week. I've been feeling a strange feeling... From hip to hip across my uterine area. I'm still having cramps, back pain, and migraines. My emotions are INSANE (although I have been having quite a stressful time) And acne, which I NEVER have. My cycles are crazy, hence why I'm having so much testing done, but this constant funny feeling is strange... I'm starting to wonder if this is what people mean by "pulling"... Or a "full" or "heavy" feeling. Last time I was preg was almost 13 years ago. I was 19. I don't remember anything lol

If it doesn't go away in a few days I'm gonna test again. According to my tracker I should O again in 4 days... But these symptoms never went away after I spotted, in fact they've intensified...
Any input ladies?

Hey all, update in my end. I woke up this morning with a significant amount of blood on my pad I put in before bed last night, bled med/ heavy all day today, went through a tampon maybe every 3 hours.. No clots, just red and dark red blood. Bleeding has pretty much stopped as of 10pm tonight. My boobs were still very very sore and I was having some horrible tummy issues today so me being me, bought some more tests. I only had enough money on me to grab the evil blue dye but figured what the hay, if I follow the directions and don't read them after the time limit, shouldn't be an issue. Well I came home and took one with pretty diluted urine, faint line came up right away.. Very visible, but faint, I didn't have to squint or find the right lighting to see it. So I thought great, stupid blue dye.. Well I held my urine for as long as I could, about 2 hours and took the second one and again a blue line came up right away, this time darker than the first, only thing is by 10 minutes it had faded to super faint.. So not sure what to think. I have attached he pic of the second test, that was at about 2 minutes. So, wondering if I had a chemical and levels are still elevated, or if I am preggo and this bleed is just crazy.. Considering it is 8 days early I really don't know. I am going to get some FRER tomorrow and see what happens.

Country, how are you doing?

Mommybabys that's good news though that US were clear that's a positive Keeping my FX for you that everything goes okay, keep us posted. Well as we speak right now I'm in gyno awaiting my follicle tracking wish me luck xx

Mommybabys that's good news though that US were clear that's a positive Keeping my FX for you that everything goes okay, keep us posted. Well as we speak right now I'm in gyno awaiting my follicle tracking wish me luck xx

What do they do to track follicles? I don't understand lol. I'm gonna have to look into it because the drs keep talking about my follicles (just saying that they are present) and I tried to ask the Dr yesterday what they were or what that meant.... But didn't really get an answer. FX everything goes well!!!

A follicle is in the Ovary and what the eggs grow and once a dominant egg out of all of them within that follicle becomes mature it bursts out that when you ovulate the rest of follicles then collapse and dye and so do the eggs inside them and the the follicle changes and starts producing hormones tomato a healthy environment for the egg in the womb. Follicle tracking is supposed to be done prior to ovulation and can tell you how many good sized follicles you have meaning good viable eggs for fertilization and also tell wen O is coming xx

Well just as I thought it was too late to see any eggs as I've already O but this is the gulp bit all that pain I felt was because I have released three eggs Three follicles all of good size ruptured one follicle on right and two on the left one follicle more dominant than the other two but from Doc all of very good size yikes triplets lol xx so I'm hoping that atleast one got fertilized I've got three little eggs so my chances are good this month FX for me so excited next 9 days are going to be such a long wait before I can test eeeekkk xx

Cd20 for me now and still no ovulation. I was getting almost positive opks this morning and last night but they are back to lighter tonight. So Iver this cycle af needs to hurry up! How's everyone else doing? Country any updates on the bfp?

So sorry to hear that dinky here's hoping you may have had a short cycle and Od early FX for you xx

I'm around DPO5 no real symptoms if I'm honest at the mo been getting slight boobs tenderness, bloating, slight backache and cramping but them are the symptoms I get before AF shows its ugly head so I won't know if there AF or pregnancy symptoms till I can test next weekend xx

Hi guys, I've gone quiet but I'm still reading and checking in. Fingers crossed for this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->