I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Angela... So when I went for my last ultra sound I was on the 4th day of my fake period of spotting that I had, and they said they saw small follicles. Should I have them during my period?

And 3?! My oh my lol. My godmother had triplets.... But that's good news!

So yesterday my opks were quite dark, but I did 2 yesterday evening at different times and they were both really light. So we bd'd this morning and then I did a opk a couple of hours later and it was blazing bfp!! So if I o in the next couple of days then there's a small chance I could get pg but there won't be much of a chance as it was only once. Can't believe it's positive today didn't expect that we are supposed to be on a break lol!!

No positive shows the surge you O between 12hrs-36hrs after surge has gone, however from reports you more likely to get pregnant prior to O these are your most fertile days that your in right now xx

Mommybabys I think so follicles are always present its what the egg matures in, that's how when they do checks they can tell how good the egg is from how big the follicle is if they're only small then maybe they're getting ready for next month xx

Oh yeah I know that about the opks. What I mean is we wasn't going to bd in my fertile days but last night my opks were very negative but today they are positive. And I bd'd before I knew they were going to be positive so I'm in with a chance even though we are taking a break from ttc. But it doesn't matter if I do fall pregnant I'd still be happy! :) thought I was going to have a anov cycle as this is quite late to be getting pos opks compared to the past few months normally they are pos around cd12 and now I'm on cd21

Well Dinky it you end up getting a BFP then maybe it was meant to be hun xx not sure whether to say Goodluck or not lol xx but I hope you do get your BFP xx

Well I'm around DPO7, still getting bloating, slight cramps and backache which is not unusual symptoms for me for the run up to AF showing its ugly head only difference is, is that I normally get tender boobs but I've not this time.

However last few days I've had increased appetite and put on weight which is not good but today lost appetite my stomach feels like there's butterflies in it, feel a little queezy and got a runny nose, not sure whether these are positive signs or just coming down with something as it's been really cold lately also temp dropped too but I did have broken sleep so maybe this is why though so we shall see tomorrow only 4 more days till I can test I don't know whether it will show so early as AF due between 12-16 but I'm too impatient to wait until after 16 I've got 6 day early hpts so hoping may show up by 11 wish me luck xx

Well I stupidly did a hpts which obviously came back as BFN don't know why I did it as Implantation has more than likely not even happened yet it's far too soon to tell. The things is I just don't feel positive about it this month I don't know why I just don't which is weird maybe it's because I'm LTTC and constantly feeling hopeful misinterpreting symptoms as being pregnant each month then getting BFN has took its toll and now I don't get my hopes up, IDK I'm defo holding out now till 11th and if still BFN then I'll wait to see if AF shows its ugly head and if it doesn't by 17th then I'll test again. I really hope I'm wrong though and I do get a BFP xx

I hope you get your bfp too Angela. 8dpo is defo early, some people do get bfpa that early but most do not so your defo not out yet! I'm 2dpo according to my temps. I believe I ovulated either yesterday or today though but ff knows best! More than I do lol but i had o pains the strongest yesterday and a lot of ewcm this morning

Ooohhh dinky that sounds really positive get BDing hun and Goodluck xx I know it's stupid testing so early but this TWW is a killer lol I would just love to fast forward to AF to see if it comes or not well two days to wait till I test I'll only be DPO11 but hopefully I'll be able to tell xx

Lol were not trying this month so no more bding for us!! I know what you mean about testing early, I normally start testing around 6dpo :blush: I try not to but can't help myself!

Country? Dtrisha? :(

Lol well no more BDing then lol otherwise you may end up with a surprise xx

AFM I'm a little confused my FF says from my temps I'm only DPO8 but I thought I was DPO10 took another 10mum hpts this morning BFN, I'm worried now that I've missed my chance as if FF is correct then due to what was happening with DH'S gramps we didn't BD on O day or the day after that in fact it was 5 days later when we felt in the mood again all the way for 5 days prior to O we BD so I'm hoping that was enough as it says sperm can live up to 2-3 days so here's hoping but I don't know why I'm just not feeling it this month I feel like I already know that I'm out if I'm honest, I've now decided I'm going to listen to FF and class myself as DPO8, it says I should AF by 17th so I'm going to hold off till then I think before I test again as don't think I can take the disappointment of seeing constant BFN's it's only another week away and if AF hasn't shown by then, then I can get my hopes up xx also my symptoms seem to have subsided slightly still getting slight pains in stomach low down especially on the left side but nothing too major but like I've said before when I did get my BFP last year I got no symptoms at all till I missed AF.

Anyway how is everyone getting on xx we need to start seeing some BFPS on here soon and hopefully all of us will have our BFPS before long 2016 BFPS all round would be amazing xx

I know I started this thread up in September and so far there has only been one bfp!

Can you put your ff chart in your signature so we can have a look?

How do I do that dinky xx I'm still kind of new to this so still learning xx

Go to fertility friend.com and click on 'sharing' at the top of the page and then click 'get code'. When your on the sharing page look for the bbcode link (the thumbnail one) and copy it. Then go into your signature settings on here and paste the link into the signature and save it, it should be on your sig then

Hey dinky I've done it now it's not the best as only started it just before O as the BBT came with my Preseed as a package and first time doing it xx

Ah that's better I can see your chart now! I do agree with ff that you are 8dpo. Your temps before them look normal for pre ovulation

I Know at first due to what I had input because of severe pain on CD14 it said I possibly O on that day but then after I'd chartered a few temps it changed it to possibly cd16, so I actually believe FF now and not going to test till 14th now, I'm just worried as we didn't BD on O day or day after so I'm hoping Preseed did it's job and kept his wrigglers healthy and happy for a couple of days leading up to O xx

What are the open circles for? Do you take your temp at the same time every day? It's unusual to have 2 positive opks and then ovulate 2 days later, it's normal to o 12-48 hours after the first positive opk so you may well have ovulated before cd16 but ff doesn't have enough information to give you a accurate o date, that might be why you have dotted crosshairs. Same happened to me when I started charting again, started half way through the month and it couldn't give me a accurate o date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->