I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

That's what I thought well I've set my alarm to wake me up at 5am to take temp as when I work days that's the time I have to get up so that's a time I can keep up with I'm normally a really good sleeper but for some recently I keep waking up earlier and struggle to fall back asleep and it says you should have atleast 3hrs unbroken sleep so when I wake at 3am or 4am I take my temp then instead as FF says it's more important to chart the full sleep BBT than do one at your regular time so that's why open circles as temp was not taken at regular time xx

Sometimes that happens to me too like when dp is on days at work his alarm goes off at 5am and it wakes me up, I normally take my temp at 7am as that's when I set my alarm to get the girls ready for school. So if I'm woken up at 5am I normally take my temp then and adjust it, have you ever done that? I know that ff recommends you don't do it but it's always been quite accurate for me. You have a nice temp dip at 5dpo! Implantation maybe?

That's what FF said it could be Implantation but reading up Implantation normally occurs between DPO6-10 bit according to FF it occurred on DPO5 that's what also makes me think I may have Od on CD15 also when I went for follicle tracking on CD17 she seen three good sized follicles that had ruptured with one being more dominant than the others she said it had already started to collapse when I asked her what that meant she said I more than likely Od a few days prior which makes it more likely CD15 xx your chart looks good you can see the rise in temp xx

Yeah maybe you did o earlier than ff says. If you don't get your bfp this cycle then your next chart should be a lot more accurate temping from the start. My temps haven't risen as much as they normally do and I don't know why, hoping tomorrow's is higher

FX for you hun xx

AFM I think I'm DPO9 then not 8 which means by 14th I should be DPO13 so should know more the weird things is now and then I'll still get a slight stabbing pain in one side then the other side, still getting slight backache right at the bottom but them symptoms have started to ease off however my boobs feel heavy and really big even DH has commented on them also I've still got bloated stomach but today it feels hard on sides and underneath when I try to breath in it still slightly sticks out and hurts I get slight pain when I try to do it. I don't know though trying not to read too much into the symptoms just incase AF comes along xx

Yes and it was BFN bit I've been using them really cheap one-step stick you get off the Internet they say there six day early sticks but reading up on them they're more like two day early sticks as most people don't get a positive on them till DPO12 so we shall see, mm y symptoms have kind of subsided now though not really getting any pains anymore in my stomach and the backache has gone, TMI but my boobs feel tender, heavy and large and my nipples are constantly erect all the time and my stomach is still bloated out but they could all be signs of then dreaded AF which is due anyway now from today up to 16th, I don't know why but I don't feel confident I'm going to go out and buy some more tests and test again tomorrow and next day and if by Monday it's BFN then I'm pretty much guessing that I'll be out I'll keep you posted though.

How are you feeling at the moment xx any symptoms xx

They are the tests I've always used, I've used them for the past 7 years and they have always been good for me, not sure how many dpo I was when I tested positive with them but they are reliable. I've started testing today at 5dpo :blush: I know it's way too early!! Sorry to hear you got a bfn today :( I've had minor cramps today and my boobs are still really sore but they always are in the tww

Well FX for you dinky that you'll get a BFP and DPO5 is a little early but I'm exactly the same start testing really early which I know is a waste of a stick. I'm determined to hold out now but like I've said for some reason I don't feel hopeful that I'll get my BFP this month, I remember when I got my BFP last year and before I tested my skin went really clear I suffer with spot breakouts, well now my skin as always has had a break out which normally happens just before AF comes so that's not looking good xx

AFM I'm DPO11 took another test and it's BFN I'm feeling so deflated now I don't think I am at all now, I think I'm going to just wait now till AF shows its ugly head should be here definitely by 16th, I am gutted but I already knew I guess I know it's still early but there's not even the faintest of lines and all my symptoms seem to have gone now plus with the skin break out that which I always get before AF I know I'm out xx

How you feeling Dinky xx

Sorry to see you have a bfn. 11dpo is still early though!! I've tested twice today already at 6dpo, bfn obviously lol!

Lol I'd be very shocked if you got a BFP so early lol FX you get your BFP you got any symptoms, I know DPO11 is still early but I don't know why I'm just not feeling it, we shall see I'm due AF by 16th so I'm guessing I'm going to just wait it out xx

Well I think I'm definitely out guys I've just been toilet and got a tiny bit of spotting so I reckon by tomorrow full blown AF will show. I'm gutted but if I'm honest with myself I already knew xx oh well roll on next month hopefully now I'm more intune with my body and how it's working it will help me next month get my BFP xx

It's okay Dinky I kind of already knew if I'm honest Clomid dried up my CM so I had to rely on Preseed, as soon as FF changed my O date I kinda already knew we had missed our chance due to not BDing on O day or day after that's why I'm not so affected by it this time if I'm honest I just got to start again I guess xx here's hoping I'll get my BFP next month, and I don't mean to sound rude as I mean this in a good way as this is a TWW forum I hope I don't see you here next month as you'll get your BFP xx FX for you hun xx I'll keep checking in though to see how everyone is doing and see if there is any good news on here xx

Well I hope next cycle is more luckier for you, at least you can have a good chart from the start and be more accurate on your o date. I conceived dd1 using clomid, it is a wonder drug!

7dpo for me and 2 bfns this morning

Lol Dinky DPO7 is really early like but I've just checked your chart and it's looking hopeful you've had a nice dip after O could be IB and then a steady rise since, you got any symptoms I think symptom spotting is really hard due to your body changing because of hormones and the symptoms can resemble AF coming xx

AFM the tiniest bit of spotting so far but that's normal for me to have spotting for a few days before AF is due so I'm reckoning by 16th it will definitely be here. The only difference is, is that I'm get period pains I know it is as when I went for my tubes to be checked prior to fertility treatment she told me I would feel a little pain like period pains and this feels like that, I've never suffered from period pains before ever so I'm guessing that's the effect of Clomid bringing them on xx

I can't remember if clomid made my period pains worse or not, but I've always suffered with them anyway wish I was one of the lucky ones like you that didn't get them! If af hasn't shown for you then your still in but I see where your coming from about being massively disheartened. I've had a bfn this morning :( I didn't take my temp this morning either as I didn't get enough sleep

DPO8 is early maybe test every other day hun xx FX crossed for you though your chart looks good so far

AFM I'm still spotting slightly today but AF is due tomorrow I just can't wait for it to come now so I can start again xx and my god I salute you if you feel these period pains every month Im so glad I've never got them before they're awful xx

My period pains used to be really bad before I had children. When I was younger I'd beg my mum for a ambulance! Turns out I've got endometriosis and I hate a operation to sort it all out and since then my pains have been a lot better but still painful! Are you still spotting today? I'm too impatient to only test every other day lol I've tested twice this morning and bfn :( I'll test again later but to be honest I think I'm out now, feel as though there should at least be a shadow of a line! But my boobs are still tender but they always are in the tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->