I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Your still only very early dinky and your chart is still looking good so don't give up hope just yet. Well AF came today it's only very light but rather than just brown it's now fresh so I'll be back taking Clomid hopefully in two days time and start the whole process again xx FX you still get your BFP Dinky keep me posted xx

Oh bummer sorry to see af turned up for you :( at least you can track a full cycle this time and that coupled with clomid will give you the best chance! I thought I saw lines appearing on my last 2 tests but when the dye runs had gone there was nothing there :( just my imagination! Oh well we brought a new budgie today so that should keep me ocupied until the morning lol

Lol oh well I guess that is your new baby for now till you get your BFP lol

I know I'm not too bummed about it as I kinda knew anyone we had missed our shot I'll try again next month and hopefully will all be worth it xx

10dpo bfn! I think I'm out now something would be there but it's OK as wasn't really trying this cycle anyway!

You never know hun till it shows its ugly head well I start back on Clomid tomorrow and got my follicle tracking in 2 weeks so I'm hoping all goes well and I can now track from day one like you said give myself the best chance I can this month xx hopefully I'll get my BFP xx

Took a test this morning, swear I see another faint faint line!

Hey Dinky that's good news can you put your test up so I can see the line should get darker then hun exciting times ahead FX for you xx

This is the ic I did this morning with smu, the limes are very very faint I think I might be imagining them!

attachment-2.jpeg

Bfn this morning so I'm defo out now, af is due today or tomorrow

Dinky I'm so sorry to hear that xx on the two tests I thought I could see very faint lines but AF due soon I don't know should they be darker xx just wait and see if AF comes tomorrow and if it doesn't test again the next day using first urine of the day I'm still keeping my FX crossed for you xx

Yep the lines should be darker if it was a real bfp. I ordered some more tests yesterday and thought they would be here today but there not, so I won't get them till Monday now. I'm not to fussed though as I'm expecting af to start tomorrow

I thought I could see a v faint line on the first one. 1 year I did 1 day after missed period, nothing showed until the day after (2 days late) So you never know

Daisy 8weeks so exciting you had a scan yet xx

Dinky any news has AF shown xx

I can't test today and it's driving me mad! No af yet and my temp went up this morning bit could be due to the sore throat and chest I've got. Still got tender boobs so still holding out hope! I'll ask the same as Angela :) have you had a scan yet?

I've just brought 2 for £1 tests and took one and it was bfn. There not very sensitive though it says to use from one day after your missed period! Guessing they are 50miu ones

Your temps are still high Dinky by DPO11 my temps had started dropping and I started spotting so everything looks good so far still keeping my FX for you.

I've just gone for my first run in three months my god I nearly died but done it I'm keeping positive this month doing everything right xx

Well done Angela how far did you run? I don't think I could run to the end of my street without passing out lol!

Hope my ics come tomorrow, need to poas! Still no sign of af!!

Your temp looks amazing Dinky FX for you xx

I ran just under 4 miles I wasn't great but I'll get better xx I'm feeling hopeful this month though that hopefully I'll get it right and BFP will happen I'm going to keep on with the fitness as that's meant to help with stress and exercise is good for TTC so we shall see xx I really hope you get a BFP still hopeful for it hun xx

Wow 4 miles that's really good!!

Af got me this morning, had another high temp but when I went to the loo there was blood :( and I've got cramps! So that's me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->