I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

So sorry to hear that Dinky even though you were ntnp it's still disappointing wen AF shows its ugly face FX for you next month Dinky xx

I haven't had no more bleeding since that spotting this morning. The postman didn't bring my ics :( if I get chance and I don't get anymore bleeding then I might nip out and get some tests from sainsburys

Still holding out hope then dinky FX for you did you bleed with any of your other two xx

Sorry to hear it Dinky FX that this month will hopefully be our month for a BFP xx

Hey ladies, sorry I have been gone for so long.. Just was getting really stressed out and after my 17 day cycle last month figured I needed a break from worrying about things. I was not tracking anything so I have no idea what DPO I am or even what day my AF is due. My period tracker app says she is due today and that app is usually pretty spot on but no AF. FF says AF is due Friday but it doesn't seem to be taking my averages and just says I will have a 26 day cycle every month. I did test yesterday morning with a Walmart cheapie and got a BFN. So I am thinking AF probably isn't due today or I am just out. We did BD almost every day during what should have been my fertile period so I am still feeling pretty confident. My boobs have been really sore the past few days and my veins have been popping out like crazy. I have also been so tired I have been sleeping a lot. I may run to the store and grab some FRER later just to see.

Yey country glad to see you back :) we missed you!! My af arrived today boo!! Good luck to you though sounds like you have covered all your fertile days! Let us know if you do get some frer. Totally understand you needing to take a break, I wish I could but it's easier said than done lol

so this is my first time on a forum me and my wife (lesbian couple of 10 yrs) have started trying to conceive I've been taking ovulation test the last few days I notice I had a faint line coming through so I started testing 3 times daily the color of the test line began to get darker almost same as control line I read this is the darkest it might get so we took it as a positive and went ahead with a home insemination two days in a row. In those two days the line stayed the same dark color but never as dark very close though yesterday was the last day we inseminated. Last night I continued taking the test out of curiosity and wanted to make sure that the line went away or didn't come back. Today the line fully disappeared is no longer there. My question is I've been checking my cervix mucus and it was clear and very stretchy during the time we inseminated but today now that the line disappeared my cervix mucus has increased more than ever to the point I have to wear panty liners and wipe frequently I'm wondering if I never ovulated should keep doing the ovulation test? Or is this normal after insemination ?

Hi tinky, I've had tests do that to me before and I've found that I have never ovulated until the lines get as dark as the control line. But like you say some people never get true positives on opks. Just keep using them to be safe and if possible do another insemination if the lines get dark again as your body may of geared up to ovulate but never actually did. Your cm is supposed to dry up after ovulation but sometimes mine takes a few days after o to dry up. Are you temping to confirm ovulation?

Sorry to hear AF got you dinky. I am kind of optimistic because I haven't spotted at all and the past few months I have spotted about a week before AF and this month I've had nothing at all.

Okay I think I spoke too soon... My mucus has decreased tremendously it is no longer stretchy and I just feel slight wet down there ... I hope this works if not I'm excited to keep trying thank you for your response! I'm also going to continue taking test atleast until I find out if it worked... I tried attaching a pic to show how dark it was for two days and then gradually disappeared again ... And no I havent started temp but I've read up on it and might start that also!

Attachments

• IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi tinky welcome and FX you get your BFP CM can be a hard one as even after you O you can still get patches of fertile Cm also you could be wet due to the semen leaving your body the sperm will stay in but the semen will come out which will make you feel a little wet sorry for the TMI lol xx

Also the OPKS your taking start going dark for me leading up to O then after O start getting lighter so if OPKS work for you then this is a good sign that you've timed it right for insemination. Opks though can give a false positive if you suffer from PCOS so the best way is to temp it's so simple to do you can through Google app download fertility friend it's free and helps you track your progress temping is the only thing that can predict O but after O temping is good to do as can show Implantation dip at 7dpo can show a triphase BBT which could help know if you will get a BFP as if your temps stay high then the more days especially after DPO12 then more likely to get a good result also your cervical position aswell can help with monitoring if you download the app it will talk you through everything. Goodluck hun FX for you keep us posted xx

Dinky are you going to try this month too xx

Countrymomma welcome back it all sounds good so far wen is AF due again wen will you test again FX for you and babydust all round xx

AFM CD6 one more round of Clomid to take tomorrow I've already started getting really bloated belly and AF will be gone by tomorrow so I'm worried Clomid will make me O early so I'm going to start OPKS tomorrow, I hope it doesn't as would love to O on CD16 again when I have my follicle tracking so that I can time BD to a tea xx FX for me guys hopefully in 10 days time I will be back in the TWW xx

Thank you very much ! I hope so too ! This is my first time trying so I'm def trying to get more in vibe with my body and what it's telling me... I will try the temp and app also as I only hear all good things about it and thanks for the quick response it's greatly appreciated to know there is people going through this with me since I would like to surprise my family and friends without telling them 😊

Goodluck Tinky I hope it works for you and you get your BFP xx

Ugh feel like rubbish today! My horrible cold is starting to come out and my period is the heaviest it's been in months, maybe due to ovulating late! And now I think I have stomach flu :( got stabbing pains and the runs (sorry tmi) feeling quite drained today! Hope everyone else is doing OK

Any updates country?

Yes! No AF yesterday or today, not sure if I am actually late or not. According to my period tracker app I am late by a day. Still haven't tested. Kind of waiting to see if AF shows up when FF says she will. That is Friday so if she doesn't show up then I will test.. still no spotting so still a bit optimistic. I am having a lot of pressure down below like AF is on her way and boobs are still a bit sore..

Dinky I hope you feel better soon xx

Country it all sounds good so far FX for a BFP xx

AFM my Opks are still getting darker but not positive I'm worried now that I'm going to O in thereat few days I'm only CD7 and reckon I may O by CD10 meaning when I go for my follicle tracking it will be too late on CD16 to see anything at all as my follicles would have already collapsed so I won't know if I had any good eggs or not xx

Ang I'm sure your eggs will be good eggs! They say the earlier you o on clomid the more chance you have of releasing more than one egg resulting in twins! That's what happened to me but I lost one very early on but my daughter clung on in there! Just get bding just incase and give yourself a good shot.

Country everything sounds good so far fingers crossed for you can't wait to see your test.

Cd3 for me i don't think ill start temping again until af is over, I've still got the flu so my temps will be higher than they should be anyway

Still no AF, still no spotting, so all good signs I guess. Boobs are a little more sore today and I feel sick everytime I eat.. incredibly gassy. I took a FRER with FMU and there was a faint line but it was one of those that you can't tell if its an actual faint line or an indent.. so I will save my other one for a few days, probably test on Friday. I have absolutely no idea what DPO I am, could possibly only be like 10 or 11 DPO so makes sense that it may not be BFP yet. My fingers are still crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->