I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Countrymomma FX for you I really hope you get your BFP babydust all round xx

Dinky sorry to hear that your still ill I hope you feel better soon xx and I know I could still release good eggs if I O early your right xx last month I possibly released three so who knows

AFM I'm CD8 taking Opks twice a day in morning and at night faint lines on cheapies but not positive yet I reckon it will be O in about 3-4 days we shall see I'm going to start BDing tomorrow and hope for the best xx wish me luck xx Oh and also today I've still been really bloated but got a few pains in one side like O pains xx

Took this tonight because my FMU is usually crap to test with and I was being impatient. Got a faint line that seemed to be darker than this morning. Thinking it's the real thing but now I have no tests for tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 14
Countrymomma when I zoomed in I think I can see a very very faint line FX for you I really hope it's a good result I would pee in a pot tomorrow first thing to get your first morning urine as this is the best then go shop get some hpts and test with that Goodluck so excited for you xx

I actually have always gotten much better results with SMU or evening urine for some reason. But I may still test with FMU just to see what happens.

Hey everyone hope all is well I've prayed every night for y'all hoping you get ur positives ! I'm still taking my ovulation test and no line has appeared still not even a faint one I'm hoping myself that means I caught it in time since my period is less than 10 days away now

Tinky Goodluck FX that you get your BFP xx

Countrymomma any news from today xx

Cd4 now and still bleeding really heavy and having massive clots *sorry tmi again lol* but it's not really normal for me if it doesn't slow down in next couple of days I may have to go and see my gp! Not really been cramping as much as I normally do but getting dull back aches.

Country I think I see a shadow of a line, good luck!

I hope everything is ok for you dinky, I had an AF like that a few months back, super super heavy and lots of clots and it was very abnormal for me. Just seemed to be a bad AF nothing serious. I have collected and saved my FMU to test just now have to get to the store.. My willpower to get out of bed is low today though lol

I should know better than to test with FMU, got a super faint line on FRER, more faint than last night. But the line was def still there. Think I got a little something on this Walmart cheapie though. So fingers still crossed because still no AF!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
FX countrymomma I can't see anything on the above pic I really hope you do get a BFP

I'm CD9 just waiting for O Opks still negative for now xx

Still no AF, today is CD 26 and my cycles have been 25 days for the past 6 months.. so I guess I am late, FF says AF is due tomorrow. No signs of her coming, loads of creamy CM which is unusual for around AF time. CP is high and medium soft and closed tight. Been having a few cramps today and BBs are super sore. My hips are also bothering me pretty bad. Still no definitive BFP.. have one more FRER but cant decide if I want to take it tomorrow or save it for later..

Holy Crap.. I think I got my BFP.. Took my last FRER because I have no self control and a faint but very visible pink line came up at 5 minutes!! Aahh I am freaking out inside.. I can't wait to get more tests tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ctp-85135-1458869972.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1458869972.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
Countrymomma sorry I don't see it on the pics but if you can see it then that's amazing news FX for you xx I really hope you do get a BFP babydust all round xx

Yeah I don't know if it's my phone or the way I resize the pics before I upload them or what but they always seem to get all distorted and blurry. It really pisses me off lol

AF is officially late! Yay! No sign of her either, no spotting or anything just loads of creamy CM. TMI but there is so much CM it falls into the toilet when I go to the bathroom. Going to go to the store tonight and grab some more tests.. Can't wait!

Yey countrymomma can't wait to see your tests getting darker I really hope this is your month FX and babydust all round you haven't been trying this month either have you that's meant to be the best way when your not even thinking about it Goodluck and keep me posted xx

I've decided if this month isn't my month I'm going to take a couple of months off before I go back to Clomid again as all this TTC with meds is an emotional roller-coaster so I'll focus on getting me fit and healthy and then TTC again in June time xx

No, we weren't really trying this month Angela. I want tracking anything at all that's why I have no idea when I ovulated. We just DTD as much as we wanted to whenever we wanted to and it seemed to have worked! I want to test right now but I know I should wait! Eeek I am so nervous.

Well Goodluck hun I so hope it is your month hun I have absolutely every single part of my body that I can cross crossed for you xx so excited for you xx

Thanks Angela! I am feeling very nauseous tonight.. headache and just a super icky feeling in my tummy. Thinking it will be an early bed time for me tonight!

Eeekkk!! Took my FRER after a 4 hour hold tonight and a big beautiful pink line showed up after about 3 minutes and got much darker after 5!! I think this is it this is my BFP!! My camera does not do it justice at all and I wish you guys could see how beautiful it is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
Countrymomma congrats really made up for you finally a BFP on here exciting times ahead babydust all round hun xx are you taking anymore hpts to see the line go darker xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->