I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Thank you Angela, it has been a long bumpy road but it's finally happening! I will def be taking more tests lol, I have one more FRER and then I will grab some digis so I can see the word 'Pregnant'! That's the test I will show to DH. :)

Country I see a very faint line!! Fingers crossed this is your 'real' bfp!! It's about time one of us caught lol! So excited for you!!

Cd 6 for me and af is a lot lighter now hopefully today is the last day of af

Thanks dinky! The line is so much darker in real life my camera just keeps washing it out something terrible. I am lying here in bed debating weather I should take my last FRER with FMU or wait for tonight.. I can't decide.

I decided to take the FRER with FMU and the line is a smidge darker than last night, which is fine since its only been 12 hours in between tests but even a little darker is better!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
I can defo see that line! Looks like the start of a real bfp!! Congratulations so pleased for you! Are you taking another test tonight?

Thanks dinky! I can't believe it finally happened. I do plan to grab some more tests and test again tonight. Probably grab a few Walmart cheapies and maybe some digis.. Not sure if I want to take a digi yet though.

Countrymomma I can see it and I don't think I've ever seen any of your previous lines, I hope this is it for you and that line will be getting stronger!

Dinky I hope everything is going well with you too and your BFP is on its way.

Hi dimmu! How's the pregnancy going? 24 weeks already it's going really quick isn't it! Was hoping I'd be joining you before you give birth but doesn't look like it lol! I think something may have gone wrong with the d&c I had because I've had painful ovulations since and I've just had the heaviest period ever! I kind of have the mind frame now that if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then that's OK. I can't even seem to be bothered to start temping again even though I wake up at the same time every morning and the thermometers right next to my bed I just seem to think 'nope' and either get up or turn over and go back to sleep! Maybe that's the best way to be though? Hopefully loosing track of my cd will help me forget about things more if you get me?

Country can't wait to see your next test have you done one yet?

Thanks dimmu! Its so glad to see you in here again and I can't believe you are 24 weeks already! Hope everything is going well :) No, dinky, I have not taken another test today, still need to run to the store and get some more but I am feeling so sick I don't want to get off the couch lol.

Took this test just to satisfy my urge to pee on something until I take a FRER tonight. Line came up in about 4 minutes and darkened up pretty good. Much darker than my camera shows. 😀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
Countrymomma I can see a line in both your tests FX it really works and you get your BFP I really feel like this is your month exciting times ahead so happy for you right now xx

Dinky sorry to hear you have had a rough time glad AF is getting lighter though as I now you were getting worried I'm sure you will get your BFP soon FX for you xx

AFM I'm CD11 still neg on OPK but got alot of EWCM today sorry TMI but it was alot definitely don't need Preseed this month so O can't be far away for me I really hope it works this is month three on clomid and the past two months it's played havoc with my body and emotions constantly feel fatigued, bloating, cramps, backache, my skin has gone awful covered in acne spots and my emotions are extreme one minute happy next minute feel like I'm in a daze then cry for no reason which is not like me at all it takes alot normally for me to get emotional xx we've decided if this isn't our month then we're taking a couple months out just for me to feel normal and sane again before we go back on Clomid or the final three months before IVF xx

Here is my FRER from tonight. IRL the line is pink and darker than this morning and it came up much faster than this morning.. My camer is just being very uncooperative..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
I can see a line dinky how many DPO do you think you are, when is AF due again xx

I meant countrymomma lol loosing an extra hour in bed this is what it does to me lol xx

Hi dimmu! How's the pregnancy going? 24 weeks already it's going really quick isn't it! Was hoping I'd be joining you before you give birth but doesn't look like it lol! I think something may have gone wrong with the d&c I had because I've had painful ovulations since and I've just had the heaviest period ever! I kind of have the mind frame now that if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then that's OK. I can't even seem to be bothered to start temping again even though I wake up at the same time every morning and the thermometers right next to my bed I just seem to think 'nope' and either get up or turn over and go back to sleep! Maybe that's the best way to be though? Hopefully loosing track of my cd will help me forget about things more if you get me?

I'm sorry you are having a bit of a rough time.:( Were you definitely ovulating before when you were still temping? Would it be worth getting checked out anyway even if you aren't active trying now? Heavy period and painful ovulation doesn't quite sound right, especially if you didn't suffer those before your mc and maybe there's something that could be done?

I'm doing ok, was as hoping you would have joined me by now!! I still feel like the pregnancy is going too slowly, it doesn't help that I get fewer appointments than with my first pregnancy, they always felt like milestones. Just really looking forward getting a break from work, starting my maternity in the beginning of june and really just can't wait.xx

I think I am maybe 17 DPO? Though maybe not since my lines aren't that dark. ACcording to fertility friend AF was due friday. But I think it was due Thursday based off previous cycles. So I am either 3 or 4 days late. Maybe lol

Well good luck countrymomma if your hpts don't get darker soon go the docs and request bloods hun I would FX for you but all looking good at mo hun xx

AFM I'm CD12 and just got my first positive on Opk wasn't positive this morning but definitely is now really dark and last two days got EWCM so O defo on its way in next day or so will have to BD now for next 4 days BD last night too so hopefully we will catch a stick egg this time wish me luck xx

Glad you got your positive O angelaala ! Praying for you ! I also see the line on your test countrymomma looks like a positive to me congrats! I

Ok here is my last test before I head on over to First Tri board, line came up immediately as urine passed over the strip and it is much darker than last night so I am satisfied it is indeed my BFP! I will come back and check on you ladies, especially you dinky! I have a feeling you will be joining me shortly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe