I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

OMG congratulations countrymomma I'm so made up for you that is definitely dark and a defo BFP amazing news xx

How are you Tinky any updates xx

Thanks Angela I am so happy to see the lines getting darker! I added a different pic to my last post so you can see the line is actually pink too!! Lol

I know countrymomma it looks actually amazing I'm so made up for you I really am it's amazing hun Goodluck in first trimester I really hope it goes smoothly and not to much morning sickness xx

Thanks hun, I am almost in shock as I thought it would never happen. The morning sickness has already kicked in lol and if it is anything like my last two pregnancies I will probably lose about 15 lbs.

Congrats Countrymomma, think it's safe to say that now!:) Happy & healthy nine months!

I would love that countrymomma loose a stone would be mint lol xx I am chuffed to bits for you it's about time we had good news on here xx I hope it's the start for many more to come xx

There is no denying that line there country that has darkened up pretty fast like a real bfp should do! I think you could take a digi now to show dh? So excited for you!! Good luck and I hope to be joining you soon

Thanks dinky! I plan to take a digi probably tomorrow, would go out and get one tonight but it is raining and I don't feel like leaving the house now I am in my sweats lol

Well countrymomma I wanna see that big Fat positive on the digi tomorrow you got to post it for all us to see and tell us about dhs reaction xx

I will def come back and share my 'Pregnant' on my digi tomorrow! I am hoping DH is as happy as I am!

Hey dinky no big updates waiting as patiently as I can I've had pretty bad cramping by my left ovary last 3 nights I'm less than a week away from my period today ...I've heard implantation can do that or I'm just having early period symptoms lol so confusing.

Hi Tinky yes I've heard Implantation can do that too FX for you when are you thinking about testing xx

Friday morning I will test ! Please pray ! I told my wife if this isn't pregnancy pain than I'm going to have a bad period lol still have the cramps on my left side today so I have high hopes ! :winkwink:

Good luck for testing tinky! I've decided to not use opks until I start getting my usual ovulation symptoms and as I ovulated late last cycle I have no idea when that will be! But I don't want to keep on wasting opks. I think I need to take a step back and not be as obsessed like country did to get a bfp! I'm usually a massive poas addict and need to test with something everyday but so far so good!

Yea that could be pretty expensive this month alone I used almost 30 testing daily! I understand completely what you mean by waiting for symptoms to show seems like body is more reliable unfortunately. Hopefully soon for you also :dust:

FX Tinky really hope you get your BFP babydust for you xx

Dinky Goodluck you catch O I know what you mean I buy cheapies off Internet and test twice a day as soon as AF goes which is a bit tedious really I'm just waiting to O now which will either be today or tomorrow xx

That's amazing countrymomma how did DH take the news I'm so happy for you and will pray that you get through the first trimester and in December have your beautiful healthy baby exciting times ahead xx

Congrats country mamma .... ! Thanks again tinky and angelaa I'm 11dpo and cramping still on my lower left side I'm taking this as good news and again still holding out to test until Friday morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->