I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yey country!!! Congratulations glad it's finally happened for you!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :) please keep updating us!

Thanks Angela and Dinky! I am so happy, DH is slowly warming up to the idea, he wasn't quiet as excited as I wanted him to be when I told him but I am sure he will feel better after the first ultrasound. I will make sure to keep you guys updated and good luck to you all!!

Yey country!! So great to see that word on a stick hey!!

AFM I'm CD15 a little worried as my temps aren't going up which they should be by now so I don't think I'm going to O this month but we shall see I have my follicle tracking on Thursday so I'm going to stay hopeful till this xx

Ang just keel using opks your body might have a 2nd surge. I have a massive temp spoke today but I'm so poorly not even got out of bed only to be sick. I've just slept all day, waking every half a hour to be sick! So glad oh is off work and can look after the girls I've not been this poorly in a long time. I'm aching from head to to and got a massive headache. Also keep going freezing and then really hot!

Sounds like you may have the flu dinky hope you get better soon xx I was about to mention the huge spike you had plus you have had fertile CM hope your not Oing whilst your ill as you probably can't BD at the mo xx

I can't take anymore Opks as I've got none left I'm still waiting for the cheapie 60 I ordered off the Internet to be delivered along with 20 cheapie HPTS and two FRERS yes I'm a POAS lol xx but I refuse to pay a fortune at the shop for anymore Opks plus I've got my follicle tracking tomorrow so they'll tell me if I have either Od recently ready to O or not going to O at all not long to wait it's only tomorrow the past two days I have been getting pains not as bad as last month though xx

AFM I'm possibly DPO3 had a good temp rise today and FF has now put my O day as CD13 and by the looks of it we timed BD well two days before, on O and two days after, hopefully follicle tracking will also confirm this too FX I get my sticky egg this month from my Lp AF is due on 11th April xx

Yey for the crosshairs! Sounds like you timed it just right and your in for a good chance! I've still got a high temp. Can also feel mild o pains so I night do a opk later, I'm also a poas addict and order loads of cheapies lol

Oh and we did manage to bd last night, my back was aching really bad and oh gave me a back massage for over a hour so I thought I'd let him do his thing lol and I didn't have to move!!

Haha best way let him do all the work, my DH is excited that I've possibly Od not excited about the possibility of getting a BFP but excited that he might now be able to have a break from BD lol, he says "it's good but not everyday it wipes me out" Ive been counting down for him just three more days then you can rest just two more days then rest final day today baby then you'll rest lol it worked though his end goal was to be able to just sleep when he went to bed he's on earlies so up at 6am every morning this week, he was so tired this morning that he missed his alarm and got up late ooopppsss lol xx I hope it's all worth it though if I come back from follicle tracking and have to tell him just one more day I think he'll cry lol xx

Haha our poor ohs! Although mines the opposite, he wants it all the time! Even when he's not going to bed till 10pm and getting up at 5am he still wants too! Most of the time it's me saying no lol!

I've just done a opk and it's positive!! Wasn't expecting that at all!

Screenshot_2016-03-31-09-29-28.jpg

OMG looks like DH is going to be one happy guy then as plenty of BDing for you FX you get a BFP xx

Thanks ang , not sure why ff has put a line down for tomorrow already!

Just took this opk, so either I've caught the back end of my surge or they haven't got positive yet! Maybe I ovulated today and would of got pos opks yesterday? My temps won't be much use because of the fever I've got!

Screenshot_2016-03-31-15-11-08.jpg

Looks like you caught the back end of it hun meaning your most fertile now xx FX for you xx

AFM went for follicle tracking got one follicle collapsing on left hand side so released one egg only doctor said though it is possible FF is correct that it was CD13 but to be on the safe side to BD still for the next two days as the release is a slow process and I could be slowly releasing meaning I'm most fertile right now so just told DH he's gutted as told him last night would be the last lol wish me luck xx Also she's given me a prescription for Clomid 50mg for the next three months but here's hoping I won't need it xx

Also dinky maybe FF put that line in due to your temps being so erratic xx

Yeah maybe,i I think this cycle is doomed from the begining lol! Good news about you ovulating! One more night of bding won't hurt :)

You never know though Dinky because your not expecting a BFP so won't be stressing out with it it may happen Doc said the next two nights that will make it seven nights on the trot can't wait for a break lol xx

Hey everyone..... Hope your feeling better dinky and get your O also ! And congrats Angela on possible O sounds like your having fun in the process also !
Update I cheated and took a test yesterday it was a BFN at 12dpo my cramps stopped now it's a stretching pain, I've had 2 crazy dreams one including my positive the other just a bad nightmare I have creamy cm but keeps drying up and I had nausea yesterday and thought it could be due to my anxiety from new job until today came and I couldn't stand the smell of eggs. I've been having a hard time eating nothing sounds appetizing ... still hopefully for my BFP period not due for 3 more days

Oh wow while writing this I noticed your O congrats I'm so happy for you :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->