I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Thanks Tinky FX you get your BFP hun I don't try to symptom spot anymore as I would get my hopes up then be disappointed when I got a BFN. I'm keeping everything crossed for you do a hpts with morning urine as that's the most potent I'm going to start hpts on DPO 10 which is 7th April probably won't show anything but I'm a POAS so know I couldn't leave it any longer than that lol xx

Quick question guys the Dr has given me another prescription for three months of Clomid if I get my BFP and carry full term I know that's it then I won't get free help no more for TTC for another, due to this should I get the Clomid and keep it so I can use it if needed for another baby in the future xx

Yea I'm trying so hard not too base off symptoms because I know it could all be in my head lol and a heavy flow period on its way haha I'm just ready for something so I can be relieved or try again :wacko: Yea I would be crazy right now if I started at 7dpo. Hope again you get it <3

I would definitely keep i haven't gotten that far yet to learn about clomid since first month trying unfortunately but wouldn't know when expires and lose effect

I would definitely keep them ang! I had 4 left over rounds I think or it might have been 2 can't quite remember but I used them again when ttc dd2, didn't work that time but I did conceive naturally 2 times after conceiving dd1 with clomid!

They write the expiration date on the box so you know apparently after the date goes it looses it's potency and is ineffective xx

12DPO not long till test day when you testing again don't get down about BFN someone on another feed got BFNS all the way till DPO16 and then got a BFP xx FX for you xx

I'm Going to test Friday still Since cramps are gone Yea its not over until my monthly friend visits I used a test strip should I go ahead and buy an early result test anybody notice the accuracy between the two?

FRER is apparently the best first response early response can be taken up to 6 days early xx

Thank you AngelaA I will go to store tonight and get some for am ... Just realized its April Fools tomorrow so this will be fun

Tinky Goodluck FX for you xx

AFM 4DPO me and DH BD last night off The Dr advice just to be on the safe side she told us to BD tonight too but I don't see any point since my CM is dry now xx we did all we can and now it's just the waiting game I hate the TWW it's the worst part about the whole process xx

Hoping you get your BFP here in a few weeks glad you got your O sounds like you timed everything perfect.
Took a clear blue this morning and still negative period due in 2 days. I beat myself up alittle and cried over it after wife went to work. for the last year my periods have gotten lighter to the point of me just getting spotting for a few days it's always had me scared something was wrong so now my anxiety is kicking in and this part sucks ...figured I'll wait to test again until missed period

I don't think I'm going to o, opks are still neg and I have no other signs of o. Still got a fever so temps are useless but I can always tell when o has happened coz my boobs get really sore and they havent

Tinky so sorry to hear that have you ever been checked out at Dr's due to your periods getting lighter, are you holding out now till after period is and testing after that now xx I really hope your not Out I know how it feels it's heartbreaking xx

Dinky so sorry to hear that, you got a positive OPK yesterday though didn't you so you may have Od but due to being ill you might not know FX for you xx

Yea I hope not either I'm going to wait until after period and retest then , no I haven't been specifically for it but every time I've been to the Dr I've mentioned it when they ask and they acted as if there was no issue as long as its spotting monthly but I planned to go to Dr if this time didn't work to discuss deeper into my period and to get a check up ! Thanks for the support!
Dinky I'm sorry to hear about your negative seems like the flu is getting everyone hope you feel better and next month will be your month!

FX for you Tinky really hope AF stays away and you get your BFP xx

Okay girls I need your thoughts it's 2 am here and I'm trying to sleep I had cramps in left side past 4-5 days they went away and now I have a heavy pressure in my lower abdomen like a full bladder or I worked my core out all day it's pretty uncomfortable I'm a day away from period and can't remember the last time I ever felt like this before a period have any of you experienced this??

Hi tinky, I did feel this a few cycles ago just before af started, kind of felt like I'd been doing sit ups and strained all my tummy muscles. Sadly af came for me but I have heard it can be implantation kind of pains! So hopefully it's good news for you are you testing tomorrow? Sounds like your light periods could be caused by low progesterone I'd defo keep on at your docs for hormone tests

Ff says I'm 1dpo because of the pos opk I got, but I'm convinced I haven't od yet I don't have any of the other signs. Suppose all I can do is wait and see if my temp goes back down or stays higher than pre o temps!

Tinky since being on Clomid I've started to get feelings like that each month before AF came, the horrid thing about pregnancy symptoms is that they are so similar to AF symptoms so it's hard to tell them apart I hope the dreaded witch stays away for you and you get your BFP if not and AF shows next cycle I would start temping and I agree with Dinky go see Dr and be adamant you want bloodwork done and tell them why that your TTC xx FX for you xx

Dinky do you normally get false positives FF might be right and your getting no symptoms due to being really ill are you BDing just incase, I hope your right and you get another positive and get your BFP FX for you, how are you feeling now by the way xx

AFM DPO6 and my temp has risen dramatically now so I'm happy I've got 4 days till I'll start testing going to start at DPO10 I know it's early but I know I can't hold out till AF is due I have an LP of 13 days so AF is due around 11th April here's hoping it doesn't show its ugly head, I normally start spotting around two - three days before AF comes so I should get some insight on whether I might be in with a chance by 8th - 9th April. I'm feeling much more positive this month as me and DH have done everything right and have timed BD to a tea, right now I just wish I could close my eyes and wake up on 11th as these next 9 days are going to drag xx

Soooooo I woke up this morning and I had brown and pinkish blood on tissue wasn't alot but I have light periods that would make me 2 days early for period I'm going to see if this last all day I'm excited at finding out if this is it and if I'm out this month both are exciting so I can be relieved for a few weeks about testing lol that would make my period go down to 24 day cycle first time and awhile it's been early !!!!
Also I had no idea progesterone is something used to help menstrual I was just on amoxicillin and progesterone for 15 days from a cat bite and scratch ! Thank y'all so much for helping me ! Yay for your rise in temp this could be it for you ! I pray it is and you get blessed with that BFP!

I'd love ff to be right! Would be nice to be 1dpo, we would have timed bd just right but I'm almost 100% sure I haven't yet. I've never had a false positive opk before but maybe it wasn't quite positive? Just very nearly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->