I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dtrisha I'd suggest the vit b6 and take that this cycle, if af shows and it's done nothing for your lp then go and see the doc. Sorry af got you :(

Country can't wait for your test pic

I had to test, couldn't wait any longer. My urine wasn't very concentrated but the line looks to be almost exactly as dark as the line last night, at least its not any lighter.. hopefully good new. First pic is last night, second is today.

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Dinky - so should I start it now ? I only bought 500 mg because they say not to take to much.

Country that is about the same! Just keep testing if you can and try ics, you will save loads of money!

Yes dtrisha start taking it now, I used to take it before I went to bed at night. I started our taking 50mg a day coz I'd read it can cause headaches and I'm prone to them but most people take about 500 I think

I thought 100 was max. I'll just start with the 50. Thanks! Hopefully it helps

Yes sorry it is 100 max! Mine were 10mg tablets so had to take 5 a day which was a pain. But then I brought the busy bee vitamins from Holland and barretts, don't think you have that over there, and that had lots if vitamins in it including vit b6 at 100mg

I am going to run to the dollar store and grab a few tests.. Just to keep testing. That way I don't have to wait for ic's to be sent to me

Dtrisha Goodluck and I hope the B6 works xx

Country the test looks the same I would still go Dr's even if it gets lighter hun just to be on safe side have you ever heard of decidual bleeding it's rare but also could be that that line is very positive and seems strange to be residual from MC so late on xx FX for you xx

DH is home tomorrow we will BD but I already know it's too late as CM has turned sticky and I got O pains two days ago same day as the dip an egg can only last max 24 hrs as well, on plus I am Oing on my own so I'm going to stay off Clomid till August as having a baby in March and April is awful in our families too many birthdays but if it happens then it was meant to be xx

I still plan to go to dr next week. Just haven't decided if I am going to emergency. I live in a small town with a small hospital so not sure there is much they could do for me.

Yep your temps defo show you have ovulated ang! Sorry you missed out this cycle :(

I know but oh well nothing I can do about it 12 days time AF will be here then roll on next cycle to try again xx

So I am almost positive the BFP was from retained tissue now. I lost a very large clot or clump of tissue today and just took another FRER and it is way lighter than the other night. Just bought a bunch of tests so will test just to watch the line fade now. So sad its not a new pregnancy but at least now I know. :( First pic is from two nights ago and second is from tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
Country that's awful news so sorry to hear that hun how are you feeling xx

So sorry country :( no worse feeling than getting bfps knowing your not pregnant or there might be a small chance there's a new pregnancy, but watching those bfps get lighter is heartbreaking! I know exactly how you feel and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Hope your ok, massive hugs xxx

Omg country. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it was just left over from before. My heart aches for you.

Dinky when you took b6 did it work the first month or did it take a few months. Did it make you O sooner or make your periods longer ?

Thank you ladies, I am pretty tore up because I did have a glimmer of hope that maybe it was a new pregnancy and it was almost like miscarrying again but at least I know it's over and can move on. Took one last test tonight and there is barely a line. I still plan to keep my appointment on Tuesday to make sure everything is good before I go to surgery on the 8th.

Well good luck country with the surgery you know what's best for you and your family and I wish you all the luck for the future xx

Dtrisha any updates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"