I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Feeling like poop again today. Felt sick to my stomach yesterday because of my period and it kind of carried on to today. I'm just glad it is the weekend and I can relax. I made a doctor appointment for the 7th to discuss what has been going on. Feeling like I'm going to throw up for a day or two should not be happening during my period it makes it so much worse that it even shows up. I had to call off work yesterday it was that bad.

Dtrisha if I remember right b6 did lengthen my lp by a couple of days, but didn't take them the next cycle as they gave me headache and made my ibs worse but I'm sensitive to any kind of hormonal change anyway that's why I can't go on the pill. But they did work for me!

Hey ladies, hope you all are doing well. I cannot wait for my appointment Tuesday to find out what is going on, I finally stopped bleeding the day before yesterday after passing another good size clot so figured it was all over and done. Well I was feeling really nasty today so decided to take another test and instead of being negative it seems darker than the one I took a three days ago! The line was so faint on Thursday I figured it would def be negative by now.. ugh this is so frustrating.

Dinky - yeah will see I guess. Thanks for the info.

Country- wow I can't believe what you're going through. I wish I could help. I hope the doctor has some answers. Hugs to you.

Thanks Dtrisha, I sure hope they can figure out what is going on. I am sorry to see that AF got you as well.

Country I really hope the DR figures it out for you the not knowing must be so frustrating for you Goodluck xx

Country keep us updated after you have been to see the doctor please! Do you have a pic of the test? I've been getting niggly o pains but I don't have any other symptoms of o and I took a opk today and it was neg. Still using condoms though so still not ttc just tracking my cycles

When will you be TTC again Dinky

I'm same I know I'm in with no chance this month but still tracking xx

I'm not sure, maybe in a couple of years. Can't leave it too long as I'm 30 this year and my clocks starting to tick! My girls have been playing up a lot lately, making me wonder if I could cope with a 3rd or not lol!

Well if that's what you want to do hun then do it I'm 33 so can't afford to take any time off I'm hoping it happens this year xx

Your temps are looking good have you taken a test yet? Looks like I'm going to be oing later this cycle. It's strange how one cycle it can be between day 12-14 and the next cycle it's between 20-22! But at least I'm oing so can't complain as there are women who can't o on there own at all! And I get to go longer without having a horrible period lol

Just realised I asked if you have taken a test when you didn't get chance to bd! Sorry just checked back and realised lol

Lol its okay there is the slightest of slightest chances I maybe but it's very slight and I'm not holding my breath I won't be testing unless AF is late xx

Cd16 for me and still no signs of o! Been getting ewcm but it keeps coming and going.

How are you dtrisha and tinky?

Well I'm defo out started slightly spotting yesterday so AF is coming will be here on 7th roll on next cycle when we can have a proper shot at getting a BFP xx

Sorry ang :( at least you expected it though and you can give it your best shot next cycle!

Still no sign of o yet this cycle seems to be dragging, I don't know why I'm still tracking just can't seem to stop thinking about it

It's hard to get out of tracking though when you've been doing it so long hun xx what CD are you xx

Hey sorry. Been kind of laying low for a bit. Not close to O yet there's barely a line. Trying to focus on other things and not go to crazy with the BDing yet. I know it'll happen I just wish it was now but I know I stil have time. And since I have my doctor appointment Tuesday I think I'll feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->