I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Nothing I don't think Clomid I think is stronger but femera appears to work better for people suffering from PCOS who can be immune to clomid the side effects I get from clomid is slight dizziness, spots, emotions go up are heightened I get all emotional over soppy stuff and teary for no reason and I get slight hot flushes xx
Oh ok. Yeah I bet emotions go crazy. I'm not opposed to it but I don't want to just jump on it either. If we're not this month then I'm not exactly sure what I want to do. I have a follow up with my OB in 2 weeks so I'll know by then. And if I'm not I'll talk to her about what she hunks is best.

Dtrisha my oh is a twin too! But twins only run in females as it's some females that can release 2 or more eggs resulting in non identical twins. Identical twins can happen to anyone as that's when 1 egg splits into 2 so unless twins run in your side of the family (they don't in mine) then we should be safe from twins unless you take clomid! I got pregnant with twins when I had dd1 but that was because of the clomid lol!! My ohs mum got pregnant with non identical twins twice as she releases 2 eggs each month naturally.

I think I ovulated yesterday! Have sore boobs today and opk was neg :)

Wow yeah it's crazy I never bought I would date let alone marry one. But they are not identical. Yeah I will obviously take what I can get as far as a pregnancy so if we had twins then we would make it work for sure. But there are no twins on my side of the family so I think will be fine unless we take the clomid route.

Yay for Oing !

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? I had my tubal on Wednesday and at the moment I am completely regretting it. Starting Friday I have been bleeding so heavy that I actually ended up in the ER last night. I am passing huge clots every time I go to the bathroom and everytime I try to sit down on the couch to relax I bleed through my pants in about 30 minutes. At the ER they took my blood and said my levels were low but not dangerously and that the bleeding wasn't heavy enough to constitute doing anything. I was floored. I can't sleep or relax because I am constantly worried about leaking and I am constantly in the bathroom. They said that since I am not showing any symptoms of low blood levels such as dizziness or fainting than I am not in danger. I have been so tired and lethargic since the surgery no matter how much sleep I get. I am just at the end of my rope. They explained the bleeding being due to an instrument they used during the procedure but I can't imagine this much bleeding is normal. I tried taking my kids to a parade yesterday and in about an hour and a half I had bled through a super pad, my undies, and my jeans. I just can't help thinking "what the hell did I do?" Is this going to be how my AF is going to be from now on? I feel pissed that the ER and my OB who did the surgery just kind of dismissed the bleeding.. Hope you all are doing well.

Oh country I'm really sorry. I can't imagine going through that. I wouldn't be able to function. Did they say how long it would last ? It doesn't sound very normal. I know that they told me with my ectopic that if I was going through more than a pad a hour I think it was then to go or the ER. There has got to be something they can do for you.

Awww country I'm sorry your having such a tough time. What did you have done? We're your tubes clamped? Are you regretting the fact you had it done and can't have anymore babies or just that you had the surgery done? I'm sure once the bleeding has finally stopped you will feel a lot more positive about it all. Hope the bleeding slows down for you soon must be awful

I'm feeling massively broody today, went to pick the girls up from school and one of the mums have just had a baby and she brought him to school. Only 3 days old! So tiny! I really want another baby now but I really want to go to florida without taking a baby as that will be hard work! We need to go ASAP so I can have another baby! But with the recent shootings where we want to go I'm a little bit scared. It's awful what's happened isn't it?

Yeah our works is just not safe anymore. I always think about "If I bring a baby into this world will they be ok!?" But unfortunately it's just the way the world is now and life still has to go on. We just have to keep them extra safe <3

Once you are a parent you spend the rest of your life worrying anyway it just comes with it lol! I know that when my girls are old enough to go out on there own they will have tracking devices on there phones and when they have social media I shall be keeping a close eye on them! Your not safe anywhere anymore, where we live we have had quite a few bomb scares where shopping centres have been evacuated but thankfully they went bombs, just unattended bags. But you never know with these isis and lone terrorists

Thanks ladies. My OB said that the bleeding should have let up after Saturday but it hasn't gotten any better. Yes dinky, I had my tubes clamped. I am not regretting it because I wasn't more babies just because this bleeding has really gotten me down. I can't hardly leave the house, can't sleep, can't relax. I just want to feel normal again.

I hope you feel better soon :( it's horrible when you bleed heavy for so long! It does get you down and make you feel horrible, fingers crossed it stops soon

Country momma that's awful I really hope the bleeding tops soon it sounds like a lot of bleeding though just for getting your tubes tied have they explained why you bleed so much I really wish you a speedy recovery xx

Dtrisha and Dinky these attacks could happen anywhere at anytime we can't live our life in fear I just think you never know what will happen or be around the corner but life goes on and so must us xx

In relation to twins I'm actually high risk of twins as I am a twin so is my mum it's not skipped two generations in our family so I am high risk of multiples xx

Dinky are you still not trying xx

Wow ang if your a twin and your mum is plus your taking clomid you could end up with 6 or 7 LOL only joking :) I'd love twins! Specially identical twins girls I think they are so adorable!!

No we aren't trying although we did use the pullout method the day I got my pos opk and that's how I got pregnant last time. So I suppose there is the tiniest of chanced this cycle!

Oh right well you never know hun FX for you xx

I know it's crazy that I could have multiples I would love twins but no more than that lol xx

Not good hun is that a good sign what DPO ARE you I'm Cd9 still waiting to O xx

5dpo today. They have gone away now only had them last night. My boobs aren't as sore as they normally are and I'm really bloated. Hopefully you will o soon! Nows the time to get bding lol!

Well I know what those cramps were, woke up last night with strong stomach cramps and then had a ibs attack! A really bad one :( still feeling weak and tired today. How's everyone doing? Dtrisha are you still around?

Oh God Dinky I hope it goes away soon and it's not a bad attack xx

AFM had my follicle scan got two dominant follicles on left hand side one was 18mm other 16mm she said they'll grow more and I've got a few more days till O I'll O I think on Sunday xx had loads of EWCM today having a few twinges still negative on opks but I think come tomorrow I'll get my positive xx

Great news ang :) hopefully you will catch that egg this time! 7dpo for me now, tested this morning, bfn

I've bought a load of ICS one step 6 day Earlies so I'm going to start at DPO8 this month xx

AFM I'm CD12 and my opks are getting darker I think it will be positive by the end of today and O will be tomorrow we BD yesterday so will BD again possibly today and tomorrow as well xx

I've also this month been taking pregnacare before conception and Coenzyme Q10 I'm also as of today going to start drinking grapefruit juice and eating pineapple see if they help too xx

Dinky DPO7 is very early there's time for it to turn positive FX for you xx

I'm just drinking my glass of grapefruit juice my God it's awful I hope it works xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->