I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Welcome Dtrisha! I think you def have a good chance this month. Dinky I am so happy to hear that your CP is finally high and open! I would say you are going to O very soon! You will be able to tell when you O because it will close up tight. I also get the swollen lady parts around O took me a while to put 2 and 2 together as well.

I am feeling cruddy again tonight, stomach is upset and I have a headache. Also seems like I can't get enough to eat, seems as soon as I eat I am hungry again. Also so, so tired this evening, it is only 8 pm and I cant keep my eyes open.. keep feeling very hot but hot flashes aren't out of the ordinary for me. I think I may start testing tomorrow at 8 DPO with all this going on!

Countrymomma that's exciting! Just don't ask my opinion on any barely visible/nearly there lines as I never seem to see them lol!

My cm is creamier today although still quite wet and abundant. Think it means I've ovulated, just not sure if it was yesterday or Thursday. I think yesterday, FF says Thursday. Guess temping would help here!!

How's everyone else today?

Country im glad to hear that it's not just me with the swelling lol! Yay dimmu I really hope you have :) I have took my temp this morning but it's not accurate. I first woke up at 5am for the toilet, I should of taken it then but I didn't I thought I'd go back to sleep and wait till I next wake up. But that was at half 6 when dd2 needed a wee so I got up and put her on the toilet, got her a drink and some more medicine and went back to bed. Took me ages to fall asleep but I didn't around half 7 then dd1 woke me up at quart past 9 so I took it then. I used whenmybaby.com to adjust my test because I'm planning on doing it every morning at 7am. My temp was 36.4 but once adjusted it was 35.9 so I've put that on my chart. I'm going to start taking it if I wake in the early morning again because at least I know I've been asleep for more than 3 hours and it will be more accurate

Just ordered 50 opks! Looks like I'm back on the obsession wagon lol

Dinky the main reason stopping me from temping is my restless nights; if I work I get up at 5.30 and wouldn't want to set the alarm for that time over the weekend. Also DD is still quite a restless sleeper and I'm the one attending her at night, hubby just keeps on snoring. So I don't think the temperature data collected would be that reliable anyway.

Haha I'm thinking I need to order more cheapo OPKs and HPTs after this cycle if things don't work out..

My sleep patterns are terrible too but that temp adjusting website is amazing I used it a few years ago when I was ttc dd2. You enter the time you normally take your temp and the time you actually took your temp and it changes it to what it should of been. Your temp don't need to be accurate you just need a clear temp shift. I'm going to try it and if my chart just looks a mess after a few weeks I'll stop lol. Just checked cp, still high and open, still getting lots of ewcm. Come on body just hurry up and do what nature intended!!

Thanks country momma I hope so! And I feel wet down there today too. Not sure why though because I should of ovulated yesterday. Sometimes our body's are so confusing :(

Afternoon ladies.. I am so tired today, got a good amount of sleep last night but could not drag myself out of bed. Been pretty emotional and down. Boobs have stopped hurting but still having some cramps. CM is very watery and abundant. I am kind of all over he place today.

Country momma - I hope you feel better soon ! Maybe it's a good sign? I was super tired with my pregnancy in August. No matter how much sleep I got it didn't feel like enough.

Thanks Dtrisha. I normally don't sleep well but I am not normally super super tired all day long. With my last pregnancy I wasn't as tired but with my one before that I was dog tired. I'm hoping its a good sign

Praying for you country momma! How many days after O are you?

I am 8 DPO, plan to test tomorrow morning on 9DPO since that is when I got my BFP with my last pregnancy.

Oh exciting! Please let us know :) I hope is a BFP. Good luck

Good luck countrymomma if you test today.
Nothing much happening here. I'm 2/3 dpo and no symptoms to speak of. Gonna try and not obsess about stuff like changes in cm this cycle and just take things easy, even had some wine last night.

Let us know if you test country and good luck! Let's hope those lines are darker today :) glad to see you are gunna take things easy in this tww dimmu! I can't wait to ovulate I don't think it's happened yet. Had a lot of ewcm this morning but that could of been due to bd last night, I'll keep checking it through the day I'm sick of seeing it now. My temp did go up this morning so I'm hoping they stay up, with the high cp I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday or will do today!

Woke up this morning and collected urine in a cup to test and then when I wiped I noticed pink on the TP :( I checked my cervix and pulled out two tiny clumps of blood.. not sure what to think. My AF isnt due for another week, I never start early. I have been researching the crap out of implantation bleeding to see if maybe that could be just not sure if it is supposed to be red or if the little clumps of blood are bad. Its only when I wipe and it is pink. I decided not to test as I was pretty bummed out and figured if it was implantation bleeding it wouldn't show up anyways.. my body is really starting to piss me off this month.. I am wondering if those tests I got lines on were duds.. but they were two different kinds and a FRER! Ugh.. I am in a bad mood now.. I am so tired and felt rather nauseous when I woke up this morning. Not having any cramps but having some sharp pains in my uterus.. we will see if the bleeding continues..

Countrymomma- I haven't ever had implantation beefing so I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like. All I know is pink or brown and it's not very heavy. Maybe go see a doc? Get blood drawn? You're not out yet just try to be positive. I know it's hard but you never know what our bodies are capable of. Hugs!

I have never had it before either, and this would be my 5th pregnancy. I may go and see if I can find a clinic to get into tomorrow if the bleeding continues.. It will take a few weeks for me to get into my general doc. I just realized you are from Michigan Dtrisha? Where abouts? I grew up in Midland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->