I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

It could be that dinky, I just don't know. I am going to call around to a few clinics tomorrow and see where I can get in for the least amount of money. I am also going to call my general dr down at the military hospital and see when they might can get me in. I've got another weird thing happening too, my fingers are all swollen up, so much so my wedding ring is hurting my finger and I had to take it off. Still no more spotting so hopefully it stays that way

Country momma - praying for the best for you! I hope someone can get you in :) I'm sure everything is fine and it's just symptoms.

Thanks guys!! I really hope these are just symptoms, if I go through all this and then dont get a BFP i will be really upset and wondering why my body decided to go crazy on me!

Yeah I would be so mad if that was my body! Like thank you for tricking me :(

Well I went and bought a box of FRER and a box of CB Digital with weeks estimator.. have them handy and hope I get to use them. I grabbed the CB Digis because it is the first time I have seen the ones with the weeks indicators!!

I haven't ever used the digis before. I hear they're good :) GOOD LUCK!

I used just a regular digi with my last pregnancy.. they are pretty strait forward and its nice to see the word. makes it more real

Yeah I might try them next time. What HCG level does it test?

I think 50miu is what they are advertised as, but possibly down to 25miu. I know I used one on 9 DPO after getting a faint line on FRER and .88 test from walmart and got a BFN, then I used it on 11 DPO and got 'Pregnant'

Just took a .88 cent test and there is a line and I don't have to close one eye and bend over backwards to see it! Now I am just trying to get a picture of it lol. That is even harder.

As soon as I get my phone back from my DS I will try and take a pic and get it uploaded!

Let me know if you can see this or not, the lighting in my front room is horrible.. Ill try and get a better pic if you cant see the line

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445815074.jpg
    ctp-85135-1445815074.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14
Haha I don't blame ya, I can't hardly see it either. I can see it plain as day with my naked eye. Damn camera..

How's this one? Any better? Keep in mind it's been like an hour since I have taken the test but the line has been there the whole time it's just gotten darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
That's better! I see it !!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! I'm excited for you :)

Yay! Now I just hope it keeps getting darker.. I am so nervous.. started spotting again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->