I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Ok well let us know! I think it would put you to ease. I'm in downriver area if you know where that is?

I will keep you updated. If the spotting stops I will probably test in the morning. No never heard of that area! I just know cities lol

Kind of by Detroit area. Like 15 mins. And ok I hope it stops and you get a BFP :)

Well just went and checked again and spotting has pretty much stopped... so.. we will see I am trying to keep my hopes up!

Hm ok. I hope my gums weren't bleeding in my sleep! Lol. Oh well only time will tel. I'm trying not to agree over the TWW. I don't think we got it anyway.

It could be something other than the bleeding gums! I have experienced it and others have said it was a symptom so you never know!

Yeah maybe it is maybe it isn't. No biggie. I have to hold out till at least Saturday to test lol. I'm always a early tester lol.

Lol I always start testing at like 6 DPO. I didn't this month due to the CP last month.

Yeah who knows for me lol. I say one thing and do another. My work week always goes by fast so if I can get wait that out it would be nice

Yeah, I don't work so I have nothing to distract me lol. So I just sit around and wait to be able to test, its torture. :dohh:

Yeah it's hard. I work with kids all day so it makes the time fly but at the same time it makes me think every more.

lol yeah i can imagine being surrounded by kids all day could make you think about it more!

Yeah but at least I get to hang out with babies and get some kind of fix for my baby fever lol

Sorry to hear about the spotting country, maybe it's nothing. Just a irritated cervix! Did you bd by any chance?

No, no BD today or last night. The spotting seems to have stopped.. we will see if it stays that way.. I am feeling rather sick to my stomach after eating lunch and still very tired.. I keep checking myself because I am really wet down there and keep thinking it is blood but just lots of CM. I got impatient and took a FRER with only about a hour and a half hold, urine wasn't real dark but wasn't super light either. But there is no discernible line.. I think I see something but its so light I can't get a picture of it. I'm just frustrated at this point..

Awww I do really feel for you country you must of been getting those faint lines for about 4 weeks now, do you think you could have some retained products of conception (sorry don't know the propa term) left inside from the cp? That would explain the light af, the spotting now and the faint bfps. You really do need to see someone for a scan or a blood test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->