I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Good morning ladies, good news no blood over night! I had fully expected to wake up to full blown AF this morning, only a bit of brown blood when wiping. Totally forgot to test with FMU this morning.. so I will try and remember to test tonight, I always get better results with evening urine anyways.

Country momma - yay good news :) so excited to see another test. You never know !

Was having back pain on the bottom right side of my back. And I still have it this morning. Hoping it is a good sign. Fingers crossed. 3dpo so who knows if it's anything

Well that was short lived.. dark red bleeding now.. waiting on a call back from a clinic.

:( we need to know what's going on with you country!!! I really want you to have a sticky bfp you must be so frustrated now bless you! Let us know what they say when they call you back

You and me both! I am so frustrated and confused.. first of I am a week early, secondly I never spot before AF, and third how am I still getting these damn faint lines! My body has been perfectly fine and regular for 15 years and now it wants to go all crazy on me.

Ohh I thought you o'd earlier than normal. Isn't it rubbish how we have to wait so long?? My cycles were quite short leading upto my last bfp. Hope it don't start going long and anovulatory, don't think I could handle that :(

On average I ovulate cd17-18 but I get these random long cycles where I ovulate really late, like my last cycle that was 50 days long. So this cycle it was later than average at cd20, but of course much better than the last cycle.
That's so frustrating for you now. I think you probably still will ovulate, maybe it's worth using OPKs again to catch that egg. Although it does sound like you BD enough as it is! :)

Countrymomma don't know what's going on with you, it's all very strange. Keep us posted about any developments!

Yeah I don't really have a choice in the bd department lol my dp sulks if he has to go more than a few days without it! The past couple of nights I've been getting sharp pains around my right ovary during bd bit this afternoon it was fine didn't have no pain. I'm wondering if I've got a cyst or something. With my mc pregnancy I had a scan at 6 weeks due to pain on the right side and she said I had lots of little cysts on that ovary! I've ordered opks off the Internet but they will be delivered anywhere between the 3rd and 18th of November!! I hate waiting for things lol. Glad your not having a random long cycle this time! Must be annoying!

So spotting stopped AGIAN!! This may be TMI but DH and I just had a marathon BD session and by the end I was almost falling asleep I was so tired all of a sudden! I have never fallen asleep during BD before unless I was drunk or woke in the middle of the night. lol Now I am so tired I can't hardly keep my eyes open.. and hungry!!

Lol country there is no such thing as tmi on this forum! I say things to you girls that I would never say to people I actually know lol! Extreme tiredness is defo a good pregnancy symptom, I've had that with all of my pregnancies! Just suddenly feeling like a train has hit you!

Haha Im sure there is not such thing as TMI but it makes me feel better to warn you! I have had the tiredness with all of mine too it was just funny to me it happened right in the middle of BD! I kept hinting to DH to hurry up and kept trying not to yawn and make him feel bad! lol Thanks Dtrisha still no more spotting!

Oh, so been meaning to tell you ladies.. I have had some of the weirdest dreams ever the past two nights.. Night before I had a dream that I got pregnant and saw the darkest lines ever on a FRER and then like the apocalypse happened or something crazy I cant remember exactly what but that FRER with the dark lines kept popping up everywhere and then last night I had a dream where I was having an ultrasound for something not pregnancy related and all of a sudden there was this baby face looking at us but it was like just the skeleton like you get on the normal ultrasounds and then the baby like was standing on this ledge in my uterus then used his umbilical cord to bungee jump off the ledge!! It was so weird. I keep waiting for dreams of tornadoes as I always get those when I am pregnant for some reason.

I think you definitely are then. Especially with those dreams. I hear a lot of women have them and they end up being right. Did you get in at a clinic at all?

I have heard very vivid dreams are a good indicator as well. I NEVER remember my dreams, like never ever unless I am preggo and I have had very vivid dreams almost every night. I wasn't able to get into anywhere today. By the time my general dr called me back it was so late in the afternoon and they said they couldn't get me in until Friday or next monday.. my AF is due Friday so I figured that really didn't make any sense to go in then. I am going to run into the Express Clinic down the road tomorrow and see if they can do a blood test.. but I am getting more and more excited since the spotting has stopped and doesn't seen to be coming back!!

I have had some cramps after DTD as well, that always happens to me when I am pregnant, also.. some more TMI I had a really hard time achieving O today.. another odd pregnancy symptom for me.. I will get right there and then, nothing.. its rather frustrating haha

I'm still super excited for you. I can't wait to see results. Have you tested anymore?

No, I haven't tested again, all I had left was 1 FRER and my CB digi tests and didn't want to waste them. I ran to walmart and grabbed 2 more .88 tests.. I might break down and test again tonight if I can hold my pee long enough, if not I will test in the morning for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->