I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I love vivid dreams :) I don't get them often but I can remember them for ages! I have heard it's a good sign so fingers crossed! I can't remember any of my dreams just lately as I haven't been sleeping very well, knowing I need to go to sleep so I can take my temp keeps me awake! It's like my body's fighting sleep lol. My boobs have got a lot more tender this evening so I'm hoping I'll wake up with a nice juicy temp rise! Hoping I o now as dp is working nights for the next 4 nights so won't get no bd in that time :(

I normally cant sleep well at all, I would get like 4 hours a night and that was sporadic, but the past few night I feel like I have been sleeping better but still so darn tired during the day. I really hope you O soon dinky it has to be so frustrating waiting so long! My fingers are crossed for you!

Dinky- BD as often as you can now just in case! Good luck :).

Country momma- I was so exhausted in August when I was pregnant I slept so well. It was nice cause I was actually getting sleep but stinked because I was still so tired in the middle of the day

O my goodness! I tested again with a cheapy and look at what I got!! I was actually able to get it on camera! I hope this isn't a weird ass evap or something. It was taken right at 10 mintues..

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
I'm sure it's there but I can't see anything. What is wrong with my eyes!

Really I can see it without even enlarging the picture! lol And I am damn near blind.. I hope im not hallucinating or something. I posted the pics on Countdown To Pregnancy too and everyone is voting negative :(

I'm on my phone so maybe that's why? I believe you though.

That could be, I just looked on my phone and I can't really see them on there either.

Sometimes they're clear as day in person but hard to see online

Yeah thats for sure, I just cant believe I actually got a picture! I guess that means they are getting darker? Hmmm.. we will see what the morning brings..

Here I turned it black and white.. makes it a little more visible maybe? Maybe not lol

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 9
I think I see something but I'm not quite sure. Can you invert it? Idk how to do that but I hear it helps lol

Sure here ya go I did two of them. I am 10 DPO. I have been reading though you should wait 2-3 days after IB to test so the hormone can build up.

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 7
  • canvas1.png
    canvas1.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm pretty sure I see it here. Still hard to see. But what is IB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->