I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

No it's ok. Sometimes I forget abbreviations because there so many. It's hard not to test though especially at 10dpo

But I'm about to jump in bed. I'll be on tomorrow so keep me updated :) this is so exciting. I get so excited for other people. I'm trying to live through your excitement till I can test.

I know! Its so hard, especially since I have been getting faint lines for like ever.. Ok, have a good night! I will make sure to post as soon as I can in the morning!

So I couldn't sleep, and still can't so I decided to test at 1030 at night because I realized I hadn't been to the bathroom in 4 hours and I was anxious to follow up with my previous test. Well I took my .88 test and saw a faint line so decided what the hell I'll use my last FRER. I dipped it in the urine and waited the whole 10 minutes and I am pretty sure I see a line but my left eye is giving me fits and both my eyes are so darn dry I can't see strait so I just start snapping pics and I think I got a pick of the line but again I can't really see lol. So anyways here it is, if you can't see it its all good I will test again in the morning. I have to run to Walmart and grab some more tests when I wake up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
I see it! Looks like the start of your bfp! Fingers crossed for you 😊 x

I do see aline on the frer country :) very faint but there!! There's defo higher amounts of hcg in your system than there should be, my only worry for you is that they aren't getting darker, hopefully if you did have ib a couple of days ago then they will start getting darker in a day or 2! My charts starting to look a mess due to rubbish sleeping patterns. Took my temp at 6.20am when dp got home from work and woke me up, but I was up at half 3 for the toilet and it took me a while to go back to sleep. Hopefully when the girls are back at school next week I'll be able to have better sleep

Hmmmm not sure I see it but you already know I never see them lines!! :)

I'm 4/5 dpo, lots of creamy or sticky cm (I can never tell them apart), no symptoms.
At the moment I feel like I can wait until after AF is due to test, we'll see how I feel about that towards the end of this week...

I am roughly 2-3 dpo and I am trying not to get my hopes up this time around for I suffered a chemical pregnancy last month so idk if I even ovulated. I didn't really notice any cm these past two months but read that u can still conceive without cm like I did last month. My symptoms so far are hunger sensation and peeing a little more than usual at night and minor cramps more like twinges on both sides more so on my left and can't sleep at all even though earlier I was begging for bed damn hormones lol

Dinky are you still getting ewcm?

Meggybaby sorry to hear about your cp. It can really affect your cycle as well, are you temping or using OPKs?

I just noticed three huge spots on my face. Great, I already get spots when I o and during AF, there's no need for any further breakouts!

Dinky are you still getting ewcm?

Meggybaby sorry to hear about your cp. It can really affect your cycle as well, are you temping or using OPKs?

I just noticed three huge spots on my face. Great, I already get spots when I o and during AF, there's no need for any further breakouts!

This is my chart that I temped for this month so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
Haha dimmu I am also suffering from spot breakouts at the moment! I think it's due to my body trying to o but not managing it constantly. Yes still getting ewcm! I'm going to try and not keep stressing over it and going to keep doing things to try and take my mind off it (not that it ever works) I've got the girls off school this week for October half term so that should help! I'm so annoyed at my body right now I wish I was a man!! The creamy sticky cm is a good sign and hopefully the spots are too as it's different for you :) meggybaby sorry to hear about the cp, cycles can be messed up for a while afterwards. I had a d&c at 8 weeks and I've had af once since then, on cd23 and still waiting to o! Good luck to you

I've just checked my cm, it's more watery and so far none of it has stretched! Don't know if that's a good sign or not but I'll keep checking through out the day. Hopefully that is the last of the ewcm!!

Dinky that's so frustrating. Sounds exactly like my last long cycle, I was getting ewcm on and off for four weeks with some watery cm days in between. That was also my second cycle after a chemical so maybe your miscarriage is still affecting things. Well at least your OH should be happy with the daily excuse to BD!!

Meggybaby it's hard to say from your chart if you o'ed yet, there doesn't seem to be a clear shift. Maybe you haven't o'ed yet, it could take a while for your body to get back to normal.

Ohh I hope it doesn't come back, think 2 weeks is enough lol! Although there does seem to be quite a lot of watery stuff still. We can't bd for the next few days as dp is on nights so could really do with ovulating now

Thanks hopefully! I hope it is something starting!

Dinky, I have the same concern but it seems to be getting darker, this line at least looks like a line and not just a shadow so I am hoping that is a good sign. We will see what happens today, I saved my FMU so I could run to the store and grab some tests. I was up until midnight last night and then up at 7 so I am exhausted. But excited to test again!

I'm excited for you to test again :) I think you should try a digi, just one that says yes or no and save the one with the weeks indicator on for a couple of weeks, I loved taking the weeks estimator one!

I was thinking of just getting a regular digi but from my experience I haven't gotten a pregnant on those until I get a nice good line on another test. So I am trying to hold off

So ran to walmart and grabbed some more cheap tests and a FRER and used my saved FMU. Didn't see much of anything on the cheap test but dunked the FRER anyways and there is a line and it is darker! It came up right away and was faint and then got darker as time went on. I didn't even have to search for the line its there whenever I look at the test! I tried to get a picture of it but my camera is being a royal pain in my backside today.. I got a pic but not sure if you can see anything, the line is pink and there IRL..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445955237.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1445955237.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
Yay! Glad I'm not crazy lol, here is another one, not sure if it is any better.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445956908.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1445956908.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member