I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm still not going to call it a BFP 100% until the lines keep getting darker and AF doesn't show but I am excited!! I am not going to mention it to DH until I know for sure. Ill get that digi that says 'Pregnant' to show him :)

Yeah, we will see how DH feels once its actually true lol. He wasn't 100% on board with trying again.

Oh no really? Not the right time? I'm sure he will be happy now that it has happened.

Its just we already have 3 and he wasnt sure he wanted another, I kind of had to convince him to try this month! He didn't want the third either but when he got a DD after 4 DSs he was ecstatic. That little girl has him wrapped around his finger. I am hoping for another DD for 2 boys and 2 girls but would be happy with either!

Yeah I think DH was more eager to start trying then me lol. Not that I don't want one cause we were trying before. But I just don't want another loss. But we will see. Hopefully I can get something faint this weekend to show up.

Went to the toilet earlier and noticed some ewcm :(:( not as much as I have been getting and not had none since, really want to ovulate now! Country that line is defo getting darker :) yey!!!!!

Well my AF came today right on due day of my 26 day cycles! Nevermind can get on with a few things I couldn't of done if I had been pregnant! We need to bd as soon as I finish my AF as I ovulate right after it x

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Dtrisha! DH was all about our first together, he wanted to try and was so happy when I got my BFP.

Dinky, I can't believe you haven't Od yet! Maybe just some residual EWCM? I sometimes get some during the TWW. You think the line is getting darker! Yay! I am about to go take another test lol

Sorry to hear af came for you hopefullys but at least you won't have to wait too long for your next try! And enjoy whatever it is that you have planned :)
I know country it's so frustrating I was really excited when I first got ewcm at cd8! Can't believe I'm still getting it at cd23 I've never had it this long before. Let us know the results if your next test!!

I just took a Walmart cheapie and it is so faint still. I am debating on weather not I should just take the digi or wait for tonight. I held my urine 4 hours and didn't drink anything.

I agree! I am just impatient! lol I will probably wait until the day AF is due. Which is Friday.

Hey country I've been stocking your posts on this thread for a few days but haven't commented. I just wanted to say that I see both of those lines even though it seems your camera didn't focus completely, that's a really good sign, I'm really rooting for you

Thanks momtastic! Its so nice to actually have others see the lines!

Haha I know how it is to be impatient for sure. To easy to just pee on a stick and say screw it lol

Here is my cheap test from 11, there is a line but like I said it is still so faint.. on another note, my boobs are freaking killing me today.. like holy crap. Also my CP is hard as a freaking rock and really high. I have never felt it this hard in a long time.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445964311.jpg
    ctp-85135-1445964311.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
Your cervix? Is that what it's supposed to feel like when your pregnant ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->