I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah my cervix, it is supposed to be high, firm, and closed during pregnancy but it isn't really a good indicator of pregnancy because it can take a few weeks to go high and firm. It is different for everyone.

If you are really in tune with your body you can tell the subtle differences. I have been checking my cervix for about 2 years so I know the differences. But still I wouldn't rely on it for a pregnancy sign

I tried last cycle and I checked it this morning but I'm not sure what to make out of it. I would rather stick with testing lol. Cause it could give you a mixed signal on accident if you didn't know

Yeah you really have to check it every day at the same time throughout a few cycles to get it down. Mine sometimes even changes positions over the course of the day. In the morning it is usually really high and then lowers as the day goes on. Sometimes.. haha its a bit confusing if you dont know

Haha its not for everyone. I am just to lazy to do OPKs four times a day so I track O by CP and CM.

I tried OPK and couldn't get my surge. They're annoying lol. Since my cycles are usually 28 days I know I O right about 14 days so we just BD every other day. So I have it covered.

Yeah, my cycles are very regular at 25 days and I O on either CD11 or 12 so I really don't need OPKs either. And I know that I get EWCM for about 4 days before O and then the day of O it goes creamy so I can save money :)

I have never seen ewcm for me so that stinks. But we obviously can still get pregnant without it because we have. So hoping all is well this cycle since it's my first one after ectopic. Only time will tell. How do you think you'll surprise you're DH? Anything in mind?

Yeah, I don't really get a lot of it, I get more discharge during the TWW then I normally get EWCM but obviously I don't have a problem with it either!

I have no idea how I am going to surprise my DH, with our first I went to the bathroom and saw I had a leftover test so I took it and it was positive and he was sitting on the bed so I just walked out and showed him. With DD I took all the tests in secret and then didn't show him until I got a positive on the digi. I showed him and he could really care less, wasn't really wanting another and it kinda broke my heart and pissed me off.. but he eventually warmed up to it. With him not really wanting to TTC this time again I will probably just show him the digi and see how he reacts lol.

Ugh, I ate pizza for lunch and now my stomach is not happy, I feel so nauseous and like there is a brink in my stomach

I hope you feel better. And I hope he reacts differently this time. That's hard when they're not so on board and you're as happy as could be.

Thanks, and yeah I hope so. I am sure he will warm up to the idea sooner than later.

Thanks girls just obviously wasn't meant to be this time! AF has hit me tho erghhh I hate being off the pill n having proper periods! I only have 26 day cycles so I will be ovulating again soon! Country- I will be looking out for your digi results cos those frer tests look positive to me! Fingers crossed! 😊 x

Ha, I have issues. Went to the Dollar Tree to get some of their tests to see what I got and they were out so I found these veriquick ones in the checkout isle. Never used them before but hey there is a line!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445974412.jpg
    ctp-85135-1445974412.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 15
I see colour in that line country!!

I see that line! I don't think you can deny the BFP's. They're definitely there in every picture.

Yay! I can't wait for my FRER in the morning! I may test with a cheap test tonight but will save my FRER for FMU.

I see a line on that test too FX for you I'm also getting faint lines I took a test yesterday at 9 or 10dpo and saw a super faint line, tested again today and it's slightly darker, I'll try and upload it but not sure if it will show on camera I don't know what to think yet I'm not counting this as a :bfp: yet but I'm really excited to see if this leads to anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly