I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I am like soo excited, but nervous, and anxious and OMG.. I can't believe it only took 2 months.. i just pray to God that this one is sticky

Thats great Momtastic!! I hope it turns out as your BFP!

Congrats momtastic!!! I hope this is a good sign for the rest of us on this thread :)

Congrats momtastic! I defo see a line there :)

Yay! Hopefully it's BFPs for everyone!! I see a line there momtastic but just be weary of those blue dye tests, I have been burned by them more than once. They can be sneaky little buggers.

Yes I know about blue dye tests, I was so nervous when I was buying the tests that I completely forgot to avoid blue dyes but I think it's okay since the line got darker, I'm going to try and get some frer today or tomorrow FX for all of us

Oh def if the line is getting darker and it showed up in the time limit you should be good to go! I sometimes grab the blue dyes when I am running low on funds as they are usually cheaper but I always seem to get some kind of line! Its a good idea to follow up with a FRER

I've never tried blue dyes I'm just to scared to try them with all the falses they get. I always just trust frer :)

Yeah, I will never use them again.. so I went to make pasta for my kids tonight and almost threw up when I smelled the pasta sauce.. it was horrible. I am so glad I didn't have to eat that! It may be harder to keep it from DH than originally thought. lol

Oh no! Yeah keeping a secret your happy about is definitely tough. Especially when you don't feel good and want to be taken care of.

Well with my last two pregnancies I was so sick and nauseous all the time and lost like 15lbs so he may wonder why I am not eating all the stuff I love!

Still getting ewcm and had a temp drop this morning, so no ovulation for me yet! Getting so fed up of waiting wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been getting ewcm all this time. I'm on cd24 and I ovulate cd25 last cycle so hoping tomorrow's the day!
How are you today dimmu?

I hope tomorrow is the day for you too dinky!!

I am a little worried and upset this morning, I took my FRER with FMU and fully expected to see a nice bright pink line but no, there is def a line there and it may be a smidge darker than yesterday but its still a bit hard to see and still just a shadow on cheap tests.. I don't know what to think. I def feel pregnant, I am sick to my stomach all the time, my boobs hurt, I am tired. I guess maybe my levels are just increasing slowly? I guess they normally double in 48 hours and its only been 24 but still.. I will try and get a pic and see if it looks any darker to yall.

I think you just need blood test to make sure everything's ok. I'm sure you are pregnant.

I am pretty confident I am too and I can see the line plain as day, can't seem to get a pic of it today.. it may be a little darker than yesterday, it has def gotten darker over the last hour that the test has sat. I guess I just was expecting a better line so it was a little bit of a let down lol..

I did both, there was a ghost line on the cheapie and the FRER like I said was maybe a smidge darker than yesterday

Don't get discouraged. Just try to get betas ASAP and out your mind to ease

I do need to get blood work done, but like I was saying earlier I have to be able to get a positive urine test before they will do blood work.. Im just not confident I can get a positive urine test with the dr if they use a cheap test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->