I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm feeling pretty gassy today. Hoping that's a good sign. Fingers crossed :). Can't wait to test this weekend

Dinky that's so frustrating, I know all too well how that feels. Hopefully o is finally on its way. Would you consider trying soya or something to bring it forward? It didn't really work for me but has done for many others.

Countrymomma I hope you get a big fat line soon!

I've had an uneventful day today. Had a big glob of yellow tinted snot like cm today, sorry that's tmi! But think at 5/6 dpo it's too early for it to mean anything, I've seen something similar before and got a BFN.

Yeah I sometimes get that cm in the tww! It's strange! I think I would try it if I had a couple of anovulatory cycles like I'm confident I'm having now. I temped during an anovulatory cycle in 2012 and I had the weirdest period at the end of it that I've never had before or since that lasted about 16 days so I'll see if that happens this time. I did conceive dd2 the cycle after that one so hopefully next cycle will be the one! I think it possibly is too early for symptoms today but tomorrow you could start having symptoms! All depends on when you implant :)

I think I will try a different brand of soya if things don't work out. I've not felt anything different from usual, so the stuff I tried might not be very good. I just got it from some online vitamin retailer, might just pay the extra and get the H&B soya even though it's expensive.

I hope that if you are indeed having an anovulatory cycle the outcome is the same as last time and you get preggers on your next cycle.

I'm a bit torn whether to try again next month if this cycle is a miss, considering taking a month's break just to have a break but also because the baby would be born right at the the end of the school year. DD is a September child and she's really thriving at school and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she is one of the oldest. Then again not sure if I want to skip a month in case things worked out!

I know that feeling dimmu my daughters a November baby and she started full time school in September. She's one of the cleverest children in her class and the difference between her and some of the children born august time are unbelievable! I feel for the younger children because it's not their fault! I am a august baby and I was never the brightest child lol, I was born at the end of august as well if I'd of been born a week later I would of been the eldest in the year below! But then again like you said what if it's meant to be that month? I'm going to go with just leaving it up to fate I think

Sorry I've been kind of non existent today. Feeling pretty bummed.. Just took another FRER this time just peed on it instead of dipping it and there is nothing.. At least nothing I can see without closing one eye and squinting. I called the dr and they said without me missing a period there is nothing they can do. Said I've just been getting a bunch of false positives. I am just going to wait and see if AF shows on Saturday or not. My cramps have pretty much gone away but my boobs are still very sore. No cramps after DTD today either. Blah.. I am just over it.. I don't think I will test again until Saturday.. I can't handle the let down

Oh country I am so sorry. Maybe it's just still to early? Let us know :)

I am hoping its just still to early, I am due for AF in 3 days so we will see. Am having crazy cramps tonight, like my hips are hurting from them. They don't feel like AF cramps though. I still feel pregnant.. Some validation would be nice though. I guess I was spoiled by getting a BFP on 9 DPO last time!

All pregnancies are different. I'm sure it'll be clear soon. Try to stay busy and positive. Let us know if anything changes.

Oh I will keep y'all updated. I am sure I will break and test again tomorrow lol..

I know that feeling dimmu my daughters a November baby and she started full time school in September. She's one of the cleverest children in her class and the difference between her and some of the children born august time are unbelievable! I feel for the younger children because it's not their fault! I am a august baby and I was never the brightest child lol, I was born at the end of august as well if I'd of been born a week later I would of been the eldest in the year below! But then again like you said what if it's meant to be that month? I'm going to go with just leaving it up to fate I think

I think I will probably end up trying again next month if this month doesn't go to plan.. When we first decided we would start ttc I thought I'd give it until September and then have a break.. but to be honest I think I just assumed I would conceive by September!! Obviously that never happened..

I think when they first start school age makes a huge difference, DD is quite happy to sit still for long periods and she's good at concentrating on a task, something I think many summer born children, especially boys, would probably struggle with! But then again they say that the summerborn kids do catch up with their older peers later on, and aren't they even discussing changing the law so that you can start reception a year later if the child doesn't seem ready.

Anyway, 6 dpo and no symptoms. Had some short lived cramping last night but think it was still too early for it to mean anything. I expect my breasts to start getting sore sometime over the weekend, always happens leading up to AF. Expecting AF wed/thu.

How are you today?

Sorry country your doctor sounds rubbish you can't get false positives! If your getting any kind of line at all then there must be a reason why you have got more hcg in your system than you should have! Did your tests go back to negative after your cp last cycle? Before turning positive again?
Dimmu I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday, got a temp spike this morning and when I went to the toilet there was no ewcm :) but I'm sure there will be later on lol I'm not feeling lucky today! You can start testing soon! Are you going to wait until af is due? Me and dh haven't bd'd in a while so if I do ovulate today I don't think we will be in with a good chance

Yay dinky I hope that's it! You never know, those spermies can be quite tough and live up to five days! When did you last bd?

Countrymomma I really hope you get some answers soon. :(

We bd'd last on Monday so 3 days ago. If I o tomorrow there's no chance. I've read online that they can live upto 5 days but it's rare and the normally only live 3 days. But I hope dps sperm are the rare ones that live for 5 days!! I Darent go to the toilet incase I find ewcm lol I'm sick of the stuff!

I think if your temp went up and ewcm is gone then you already o'ed. So with bd on monday you should stand a chance!!

I've seen some ewcm knew it was too good to be true :( it's only a little bit but I'm sure I'll see more as the day goes on. Just want to write this cycle off and try again! Hope I don't have to wait too long for af :(

Good morning ladies. My doctors are being pains in my butt. My tests did go back to negative after last month. I made sure to test and I got some stark white negatives. Then they started showing positive again, and now back to negative.. took my last test this morning, and there was a shadow of a line but these new ones I got from the dollar store are horrible to try and read, they are made so there is constantly a shadow on the strip! I still have my digital tests but don't plan to buy any more line tests until AF is a no show, if she is.. Im not feeling as confident, I got some pretty strong cramps last night and my boobs are still very tender. But.. idk.. just kind of all over the place lol.

Dinky it does sound like you Od! I hope some of those spermies are strong and stuck around for you!

Thanks country but I don't think I have yet due to the ewcm. I'm not getting as much as I did only had a bit but it's still there! I'll see what my temps like in the morning I hope it stays up! I'll check my cp later when I go in the bath. I hope the spermies are sticking around too! I might try and squeeze a quick bd session in before dp goes to work if the girls will leave us alone for 2 minutes!! Sorry your tests seem to have gone negative, I hope af is a no show for you!

Lol I hope you can sneak in a BD session! I am sure you can find something to occupy the girls time for a bit!

I was looking back at my info and I may only be 12 DPO today since AF isnt due until Saturday.. so we will see.. I am hoping she doesn't show up.. I sure don't feel like she is going too. And the random bleeding at 9 DPO makes me wonder even more.. that just never happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->