I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Not since this morning Dtrisha. There was a hint of a line, which doesn't bother me to much since I don't think it is a very sensitive test.. that was my last test besides my digitals so I don't plan to test again until saturday.

Thanks! Me too.. I hope I get to actually use the digi's!

No, they aren't super cheap but they aren't bad either..

Hey ladies how's it going I hope everyone is still doing fine, I'm still rooting for you country I have a strong feeling you are pregnant fx for you

Afm: I got a faint line on a frer same day I took that blue dye test but a few hours later had some sharp pains in my lower abdomen almost like ovulation pains but stronger, then I went to the bathroom and noticed some light pink blood when I wiped. It scared the crap out of me and I started researching ectopic pregnancies but I didn't get anymore spotting so i took another frer yesterday evening and got a bfn. The :witch: showed up right on time this morning. I'm guessing I had a chemical or something im just happy not to have an ectopic :shrug:

Im so sorry to hear that Momtastic :( That is always hard to see that line and get excited then get AF right on time.. It has happened to me a couple times and it always sucks. Thats very good not to have an ectopic..

So, I feel like I got hit by a train and I am soo tired all of a sudden.. also.. just sneezed and had a bad pain in my ligaments around my uterus.. that only happens to me when I am preggo... hmm..

So sorry to hear you have had a chemical momtastic :( never happened to me but I can imagine it's heartbreaking! Good luck for your next cycle, hope you get a sticky bean soon!

I got impatient... :cry:

I guess its still possible to get a BFP but not feeling very hopeful..

Attachments

• IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh no so sorry countrymomma, but as you said there's still a chance. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Not much going on with me. 7dpo and no symptoms so not feeling that hopeful.

Sorry country :( your levels just might not have risen enough yet to test positive on one of those. Don't they measure at 50 or something? My temp went up again this morning, I put a false temp in for tomorrow morning and it gave me crosshairs :) so hopefully if my temp stays high then I have ovulated! Some ladies think I may have ovulated on cd20 but because there's no temps before it it doesn't recognise it. So I put 3 false temps before cd20 and it gave me crosshairs for cd20. So not sure what to make of it, next cycle will be a lot clearer as I'll be temping from the start! Going by my chart though I'm 2dpo.
When are you planning to test dimmu?

That sounds promising dinky! Any signs of ewcm today? I hope it's gone now!

Last cycle I started testing at 5 dpo and got so many BFNs before my AF that this time I feel like I will just wait it out. My LP is 13-14 days so planning to wait another week before testing. But of course if I get some promising symptoms before that I might crack! I still have lots of cheap internet tests and one superdrug test in the bathroom cupboard, will have to see how long I can resist those! :)

Not yet but I've only been to the loo once! The ewcm needs to stay away!! Haha it's so hard not to test when you have a load of tests isn't it! I always try and hold off but never manage it I'm too impatient! Just keep thinking 'one more won't hurt' then suddenly there's no tests left lol!

I had so many symptoms last month it was mad, even had blood in my nose! I kept thinking nah it cant be n then oh will do a cheapy test n that went on n on n then bam came my period right on time the day I was due! I wasted so many tests! So 100% not doing any next month as I even had lots of symptoms but didn't mean anything! Will wait it out for af due on 22nd November. Fingers crossed for you girls 😊 x

Just seen a bit of ewcm :( GO AWAY EWCM!!!!!!! I hope people can still get ewcm after ovulation. I'm not getting as much as I did but it's still there and stretchy and clear :(

Oh nooo, not again!!!:(
I sometimes get it for a day or so after ovulation, but it usually stops quite soon or turns into watery or some other cm.
How frustrating for you!

I know I've read ewcm normally stops the day you o or day after and ff says you dry up really quickly after o, but you can get it as af is approaching. I've Googled having it constantly like I've got it but there's no answers! I think I'm the only person to have it like this ever lol! It's not normal for me

I had it on and off my last cycle, not daily but it kept reappearing every few days. That was when I ovulated really late so in my case it meant I hadn't ovulated yet. It disappeared after I finally o'ed on day 37. Hope your wait won't be quite that long!!

Just put on my chart that I've got ewcm today and it's saying I've not ovulated now :( so p*ssed off! Excuse the language!

Panic over just entered a high temp for tomorrow and it still gave me crosshairs for cd24 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->