I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Lol its all good, I usually start testing at 7 DPO just in case. Don't give up yet! You have a lot of days left to test!

Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I have!! Its what I get for Oing so early in my cycle.. no BFP and no AF..

Um, yeah. I was feeling really nauseous this afternoon and just can't find anything to eat that sounds good. I am having cramps but they aren't like AF cramps.. and whenever I cough or sneeze I get this really sharp pain in the area were my round ligaments would be.. I only ever remember this happening when I have been pregnant.. also I am still really tired for no reason.. so I def still have symptoms.. just wish I had a BFP to go with it..

Yeah. Like you get just enough line for it not to be white but doesn't go darker. I don't get it. What about if you went to just a regular doctor and go blood drawn? I know a friend of mine that did that before she went to the gyno

Oh man. So TMI but I just had the worst diahrrea. I had it with my pregnancy in August. Maybe it's a good sign? I'll deal with it if it's a sign.

Yeah, like it looks like a line but it might be a shadow or it might be a line.. so IDK.. I don't get it either.. I have been reading stories of people who don't get a BFP till later.. I know for sure my regular dr wouldn't do a blood test without a positive urine test.. but now that I have missed my AF, they might just let me do a blood test

Haha, its ok.. I can't say its def a sign because I always get diarrhea right before and during AF.. I tend to get more blocked up when pregnant than loose. But it could be a sign for you!

Yeah I only had it bad with my pregnancy. Never with AF. Usually pretty mild AF's. I'm going to keep testing to see.

Good luck. Let us know. I will update if I get anything :)

Sounds good I will let you know in the morning if AF arrives or I test!

Temp drop for me this morning. No ovulation detected :( having some af pains though! Hope she's on her way now! Seems to be more right sided tho maybe I have a big cyst on my ovary?

Hmmm that's strange. Although maybe FF can't really detect a temp rise as you only just started temping? Any ewcm today?

I'm now 8/9 dpo and still have no signs or symptoms. Feel quite discouraged even though it's still early. Not gonna test as I know it would be BFN. Still feel like waiting it out.

I don't know, getting quite strong af pains now so just waiting for her to show! Will actually be a relief if she does I just want to start over. That's great that you holding off :) get a better chance of a nice strong line! Maybe no symptoms is good? Theres always little differences between approaching af and pg that you never notice until you get a bfp. Had that happen with all 3 of mine

Oh you think you're about to get AF? Would that be a very short cycle for you?

Perhaps the lack of symptoms could be a good thing but not having my hopes up. It really feels like there's nothing going on! My breasts should get sore over the next few days, usually happens a few days before AF shows up.

My cycles can range from 27 to 35 days, leading up to my last bfp I got a few shorter cycles so it could come anytime really. I expected it to start as soon as I got up this morning but no af so far! Still getting the cramps tho and have a couple of spots on my chin which is a sign af is on its way. My cm has gone creamy and my cervix is low.

So I am officially late for AF! She didn't show up in the middle of the night like always. Also the spotting has stopped. I am debating on running to the store and getting some more tests but I already flushed my FMU so I have a few hours.. I know AF is late but still going to hold urine just in case.

So sorry to hear that you don't think you Od dinky, have you had annov cycles before?

I have my fingers crossed for you dimmu. I had no symptoms at all with my first, even through the whole pregnancy I didn't. Wouldn't have known I was pregnant if I wasn't getting a belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->