I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Haha yeah I took it. I swear there's something faint. Lol. But I could be looking for it now.

This is the only picture right now I can give you. Don't know if you can see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 11
No, i cant see anything :( I took another test tonight and there might be a hint of a line.. im not sure.. still no AF.. I feel super nauseous tonight after eating dinner.. have had a headache like all day.. will probably buy more FRER tomorrow..

I don't get what your body is doing to you country. I feel like it should either be yes or no. Not the same faint line over a few days. It stinks you can't get into the doctor and get answers.
Yeah I'm going to take my other frer tomorrow morning when I get up and see what happens I suppose. I will update in the morning :)

I don't get it either.. I swear my body has fallen off the deep end. I am going to call the Dr first thing Monday and tell them I have missed my AF and see what they can do. Can't wait to see your test in the morning!!

Sorry dtrisha I can't see it but then again I never see anyone's lines until they are blatantly obvious..

Countrymomma really don't know what's going on with you. I know you can get BFP very late, with DD I was still testing negative at 12-13 dpo. But then again if there already is a line why isn't it getting stronger. It's bizarre. I hope you get some answers tomorrow.

For me no change since yesterday. 9/10 dpo and no symptoms still, no cm, no cramps, not even the slightest twinge, just nothing.:(

Dinky just noticed you got more ewcm!:( What's happening today, AF or ewcm?

That's a good thing dimmu I had no signs with my last bfp apart from a cold I couldn't shake and weird aches in my arms but I never associated it with pregnancy as it's not a normal sign! Woke up this morning with another temp rise af cramps and horrible backache seem to have gone for now and there's no af! Not checked cm yet I hope there's no more ewcm!

Perhaps you did ovulate after all? Would be quite strange to have ewcm and then AF so soon after. I always assumed anovulatory cycles would be longer than your average cycle but I guess anything is possible!

I'm just not feeling it, just have a strong suspicion this isn't going to be my month. I would have thought that by now I'd feel something. I'm fully expecting AF to show up on Thursday/Friday so don't feel like testing at all. Gonna have a chat with OH if/when AF comes that if he really wants another child he has to participate a bit more, it's just not gonna happen if he starts playing hard to get on my fertile days.

I will post the picture of the test later. I swear it's like a smudge darker maybe but it's hard to tell still. I have to wait for DH to be busy doing something lol

Ugh.. woke up this morning to slightly heavier bleeding.. dark red when I wiped and some drips in the toilet.. been up for about 2 hours and none on pad, only when I go to the bathroom does it seem to come out. Took another test this morning just for the hell of it and there was a line and it was darker than yesterday.. I am so darn confused.. I woke up crazy nauseous too.. calling the dr first thing in the morning to see what the hell..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446385010.jpg
    ctp-85135-1446385010.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 13
Country I'm so sorry. I really hope you get answers soon. Is it still pink ?

The line still pink? Or the blood? I posted a pic but now that I look at it, its kind of a funky line..

Yeah I just seen it. My bad. But yeah the blood. I can definitely see the line. I'm sorry you're body is confusing you. I hope the doctor can tell you something useful. I hope it's a sticky bean. <3

So here's a comparison photo. Not sure how good it came out. I'll post a few more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
Dimmu the annovulatory cycle that I had was 33 days long and I had the weirdest period at the end of it so if that happens again then I'll know it defo was. I've added 2 false temps on cd18 and 19 just to give me Crosshairs as I think I may of o'd on cd20 as I normally do around then. I remember my cervix feeling very high and open that day, more so than any other day. The only thing that throws me off I'd the ewcm. I only wanted Crosshairs on my chart so I could work out when abouts af would be due. I think that's a good idea that you sit down and talk to dh, it really isn't fair how he's leaving you hanging on your fertile days. There's only a few days every cycle where intercouse could lead to pregnancy so he really shouldn't be putting it off, it's not like he will be in demand every day of the month! Woman have to deal with a lot more than just having sex, I can imagine your frustration with him.
Country I don't see much of a line although I defo see something and there is colour at the top of the line! So maybe it's just the light? Hope the bleeding doesn't get heavier for you its about time you got your sticky bean after all these faint positive tests!
Dtrisha I do see a line on that last pic you posted!! How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->