I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

As far as the cyst dinky it is possible but you will know for sure if that sucker bursts.. I had one burst after I gave birth to my oldest and I thought I was in labor again it hurt so bad! I always get one on one of my ovaries when I am pregnant for some reason. Or it may be there all the time and they just don't know because I don't have regular ultrasounds. But if it is, it never bothers me.

So I haven't tested yet. But I didn't sleep well at all last night. Had some crazy dream then was up every 2 hours. Ugh what is going on. I usually sleep awesome on my days off. But other than that I don't have any symptoms like I did before.
Country- were your symptoms different every pregnancy ?

I feel like I see something. But I'm not sure. Anyone have opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
I can't see anything sorry dtrisha :( country going by my other signs I think I have o'd, I had the ewcm, the high soft and open cervix, the boob pain and then the ewcm dried up! Well I'd like to think I have anyway lol. I don't think my temp are reliable tho as I don't sleep very well. But surely they would rise if sleep isn't good not drop? I just don't know! I've had one annovulatory cycle that I know of and I had the weirdest period ever after that lasted 16 days and was light

Yes Dtrisha my symptoms were different with all 3. With my first like I said I had none at all through the whole pregnancy. My second I was always getting sick and lost like 20lbs and my third I never got sick but was always nauseous and lost like 15lbs. I only gain about 20lbs with my pregnancies, well my first I gained 60. But they have all been slightly different.

Ok. Yeah if I am right now I'm not having the symptoms like I did last time. So confusing !

Sorry accidentally posted my previous post before I was done! Lol I don't see anything on that test but it is a little dark.

Yeah it's very gloomy out today. I'll just wait to test again tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah it's pretty nasty here too, hoping it clears up before trick or treating tonight.

Dritsha I totally see that line on last pic! Fingers crossed it gets darker for u! Keep us updated 😊

I see something on that last pic too!

Major af pains and backache but no af!!! Come on witch show your face on Halloween!! :witch:

I'm sorry I still don't see it but I know from experience that doesn't mean it isn't there!!

Still no AF, just took another cheapie test and still no BFP :( Ahh.. This is maddening!

There is a little bit of colour in it dtrisha! Looks like the start of a bfp :)

Thanks dinky. It's so hard to tell when it is that faint. I'm trying not to get excited in case. I have one frer left for tomorrow morning. I have IC's but i don't know if they would show anything. So trying to hold off till morning.

More ewcm this afternoon :grr: still got af pains but no af!

Dinky- good luck. I hope she shows so you can start fresh soon!

It might not hurt to take a IC Dtrisha! Can't hurt at least lol. So sorry you are having more EWCM dinky!! That has to be so frustrating.. still no AF here.. a teeny bit of spotting but just some pink CM when I wipe.. very tired today.. and have a bad headache.. might take another test just because lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->