I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Oh, not your fault lol. I posted the pic after I posted the other part. The blood is weird.. its red but it is like stringy and mixed with cm.. never really seen anything like it. Im glad you can see the line and I am not a crazy person.

Hmmm.. i don't see anything on those tests Dtrisha..

Thanks dinky.. the bleeding is about the same.. only when I go to the bathroom, hasn't gotten on the pad yet.. we will see but I am not hopeful..

I am 9 DPO. But I just noticed I bought the rapid result one so I just went out and bought the early result one. Does anyone know the difference in detecting hormones those test are? I can't find the info on the box or paperwork.

I have done some research on this and from what I have found the rapid results are way less sensitive like some sites say 50miu and some say 100miu and the early results are marketed at 25 miu but have picked up as little at 6.5miu

I think that is good idea!! Can't wait to see the results! If my bleeding doesn't pick up I may test again.

I have my fingers crossed for you. Post it if you do :)

Frer. Since I bought wrong ones lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
Hmm.. I thought I saw a line on that first one but it seemed to close to the control line. Not sure if I see anything on the other two. I am on my phone though so that might make a difference. Do you see anything IRL?

I really feel like I do. Hopefully tomorrow will show something. I just feel like it's not stark white.

I might see something on the invert. Let me get home and on my computer and check them out. I can see better on there.

Thought ID try this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
I think I see something on the last one, good luck for your bfp! X

Thanks I hope so too. Tomorrow morning I'll take another one. Hopefully it looks clearer and it's a start to my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->