I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I still dont see anything :( But my eyes might be acting up. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I am thinking AF hit me.. bleeding hasn't really gotten heavier but has lasted all day.. only had to change my pad once so its not super heavy or anything but its def more than should be there if pregnant.. :( That's it for us for a few months until I figure out what is going on with me.. my cycles are wacked and the faint lines on the tests just aren't right.

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Yah I think that's a good idea to go see your doctor until you try again. I hope it all works out. I'll pray for you <3 and thank you for looking at it again. You've been really helpful. :)

Thanks Dtrisha, I will stick around and wait to see if you get your BFP!!

So sorry to hear AF got you Countrymomma. It does sound like it might be an idea to take a break and find out what's happening, maybe it's a case of recurring chemicals or something that needs investigating.

How's everyone else today? Not much change for me still. Breasts are getting a little bit tender to touch, but that's a clear PMS symptom for me.

I *think* I'm 9dpo today. Still getting slight af pains and backache, will do a test today :) not expecting it to show anything as I can't even be sure I have ovulated at all this cycle :(

Just tested, bfn of course lol! I'm not upset, not expecting anything to come from this cycle, it's been one pain in the bum!!

That's great dinky, you almost the same as I am then!:) I'm 11 dpo today according to FF but probably only 10 dpo in reality. Still not testing unless I get some encouraging symptoms and have none so far!

I admire your willpower dimmu I wish I could hold off. But the pack of 50 in my cupboard just burns a hole there lol!! I'm not sure I'm 9dpo. But will still expect af around the end of the week!

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-45-47.jpg

Took my last frer, wish I'd of waited a few more days but I couldn't lol

Yeah that's how I feel dinky. I use them then think ugh I should of waited.

Not sure if I see anything. 10 DPO today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
Can't see anything on those sorry, try hold off a few days now n hopefully there will be a nice bfp for u, it's still very early yet x

I don't think I can see anything on those pics dtrisha sorry :(maybe it's just my phone! Do you see anything on mine? Testing bfn on ics but I'm sure there's a line on mine think it's a evap though

Yeah I see something on yours. Was it taken within time limit?

It was taken after 10 mins but there's no colour to it and I've got no more left :(

Yeah I have one left. But I'm getting more after work

I might fetch some more tomorrow when dp isn't around to tell me off lol

attachment.jpeg

This is a pic I took when the test was about 2 or 3 hours old

I feel like I see something. Not sure. I wish it would just tell us 2 days after lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->