I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Sorry I can't see anything in any of the tests.

I have some mild AF symptoms, expecting them to get stronger tomorrow grrrhhh. :(

Awww bless you dimmu I hope af symptoms don't start getting stronger for you! When is it due?

Oooo bonfire night! Maybe you will get a bonfire bfp? :) I'm not sure when mines due, don't know when/if I've ovulated I'm still getting small bits of ewcm!

Just checking in. I can't see anything on either of yours dinky or Dtrisha :( Hopefully it's just to soon for you both. Bleeding picked up and got really heavy today. My boobs are still killing me for some reason and I have no cramps so it is weird but def AF. Got an appointment for Thursday I think to see what is going on.

Countrymomma I hope you get referred to some tests to find out what's going on.

I have nothing going on. Was starting to get some breast tenderness and spots on my skin yesterday so I assumed AF was on its way but today the breast soreness is gone and there are no new spots. I wish I was brave enough to test but just don't want to see that BFN which I'm fully expecting, just don't feel pregnant at all.

Awwww sorry to hear that country! But pleased that you are finally booked in to see someone about it! Have you tested today to see if the tests are back to bfn?
Dimmu that's great that your holding out testing, really do hope this is the month for you your signs sound promising!!
As for me, I entered my temp this morning and ff decided to change my o date back to cd24 so now I'm only 6dpo! Had a huge glob of yellowish ewcm this morning too but no more since!

Dinky I got that sort of cm around 6 dpo'ish so maybe the FF finally has your dates right!

I'm not overly optimistic to be honest. Surely by now I should have some sort of symptoms or at least *feel* like I was preggers. With DD I had sore nipples by now which made me suspect something was going on even though we weren't ttc and I wasn't symptom spotting.

No not always, all 3 of my pregnancies have had different symptoms leading up to a bfp, one thing I've always had though is sore boobs but really sore! Your still in till af shows! I have read that 9dpo is the average to get a bfp if you are pregnant! There's always a chance of late implantation too so symptoms may not show yet. Fingers crossed!

I know I should test but I'm too scared, it's easier to live in denial!!

I know haha. You don't have to test yet I think it's quite sensible that you want to wait! I wish I was sensible and not so impatient lol

Dinky, no I haven't tested since Sunday morning I believe. I ran out of tests and kind of thought since I was bleeding there was no sense in it though this morning I was thinking I might since my boobs are still very tender and I am still feeling sick throughout the day. But that could be a stomach bug. Ill see if I make it to the store or not. Dimmu I hope your symptoms are a good sign! My fingers are crossed for all you ladies!!

Well we are back to BFN, so I guess that means we can start fresh when the times comes for us to try again..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446566041.jpg
    ctp-85135-1446566041.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks girls.. I will keep checking back to see if you guys get a BFP!!

So sorry countrymomma, I hope you get some answers on Thursday.

I'm suddenly feeling the urge to test, have been so determined to wait it out until now. I'm so convinced it's a BFN that I suddenly just feel like getting it over and done with.
I also think that my lack of pms symptoms is actually down to taking soya this cycle and not pregnancy. Just really don't feel pregnant.:(

Yeah I don't think I will country. If I do I'll be surprised. But either way I will let you all know.

Oooo let us know if you test dimmu!

I cracked.
And I think I see something, do you?? Could it really be there, I have 0 syptoms??

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/ede81beb-7dae-4c14-9bf8-f0c78ce7f573_zpsymptde7w.jpg

DH is useless, he's like what am I looking at?? Guess he hasn't spent as much time staring at people's tests as I have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->