I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yes dimmu I see it!! OMG congrats how can he not see that?? Oh wow so pleased for you!

I see it too! Fingers crossed for it getting darker! How many dpo r u? X

I'm shocked, I sincerely wasn't expecting that!!
Cautiously excited now but also quite scared as had a CP in July and that was one reason why I wanted to wait until I was officially late, it was such a disappointment.
Guess will just have to see what happens over the next few days.. Will definitely test again tomorrow morning with FMU.

Told you no symptoms is a good thing :) you must be so excited! Did you get lines as dark as that with the cp?

Well hopefully tomorrow will be good I can't wait for a pic! And you have done well to wait until now n near to when your period is due x

Yes you were right, I just didn't believe it lol!

With the CP I only got a squinter but couldn't test again to see if it got any darker as we were away on holiday and didn't have any tests and had the weirdest AF a few days later.

So I'm feeling super bloated tonight. And I never bloat. This happened with my last pregnancy and in hoping it's a good sign. Also I noticed this afternoon I've been peeing more and I've barely drank anything. I took a IC but I feel like it's sooooo faint so I'm going to use my last FRER tomorrow morning and I hope to see somewhat of a line since I'll be 12dpo. Fingers crossed :)

Tested again this morning, the line isn't much stronger than last night but still there. Superdrug cheapie also picked it. Will get some FRERs later and hopefully that line will start getting stronger soon.

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/86a2e562-a173-4cf9-9cf4-94ed6a5d1ce4_zpsjtkufkvx.jpg

How's everyone else?

I tested this morning with FMU because last night I felt super bloated and I felt like I was peeing every 2 hours and I would barely drink anything. I feel like they're is something but it's so faint I know my camera won't pick it up. And also when I hold it up to the light it looks dark on the spot compared to the negative ones I have gotten they hit look white.

Does anyone see the line?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
I don't see anything on that pic dtrisha sorry :(

Dimmu I'm so excited for you that's exactly how my bfps were :) your defiantly pregnant!!
I'm 7dpo today, still got sore boobs and feel like I have low blood sugar all the time but that's it. My opks came today :) so I did one and only a faint line on it lol so not gunnar touch them till after af now, did a test but got bfn I think I'll be out as I'm sure it's been a anovulatory cycle. Got a new thermometer as well today as I think my old one doesn't work right, it is old!

Thanks dinky. Yeah I don't know what to make out of things right now. I swear I was peeing every 2 hours yesterday when I didn't even drink anything. And super bloated like I was last time I was pregnant. So I don't know why nothing's showing.

I'm super bloated too, I have been for weeks! It's annoying I'm not sure why. Hope you start to see a line soon!

Yeah that was my sign last time. And I really noticed it last night. And I NEVER bloat. I'm just tired of waiting. A line should be forming now. I hope you do too !!! Come on BFP!

Just done these ics, I know I can't expect much at 7dpo but I swear I see a faint something, do any of you ladies?

Screenshot_2015-11-04-13-13-12.jpg

Maybe I've got eye line lol but if there is something there it should get darker over the next couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->