I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dinky I can't see anything but it's probably way too early still. Fingers crossed the line you see will get stronger!

I still have no symptoms of any kind, it's weird, just slightly tenders breasts but only if I prod them. I know some people never get any but I had some with DD before the BFP and the morning sickness started a few days after the BFP.

Well every pregnancies different, I didn't have any symptoms at all with dd1 except sore boobs, I was sick about 3 times but I wasn't nauseous it just came from nowhere! With dd2 I was constantly sick from about 7 weeks so don't worry your symptoms will come! Your hormones will still be quite low once they start getting higher they will start affecting you! I really wanna be bump buddies with you lol

I know me too I really hope you will get your BFP soon!!

I did a FRER and it was also a faint positive. Hopefully it will get darker soon, gonna use my other FRER in a couple of days and test with cheapies in between.

Congrats dimmu!! I can see those lines plain as day!! I am so happy for you! :) I don't see anything dinky or Dtrisha but it still may be too soon for you! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I went and bought a FRER today because my hips have been hurting so bad I can't stand it so I thought maybe just maybe but nope BFN... Hoping to get some news tomorrow as to what is going on.

Country- yeah I really hope you get answers ! You need them :). And I'm going to buy more frer after work cause I swear something will come up. But who knows.

My IC tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 10
Thanks countrymomma, AF hasn't showed up yet but I'm still very nervous. Please update if you have any news today.

Dinky any more symptoms today?

Hi dimmu I felt exactly the same as you with my last bfp but don't worry I'm sure af won't show, they are quite strong lined and normally with a cp you only get faint lines. Everything looks good! I'm 8dpo today, sure I saw something faint on this mornings test but very very faint! Still got sore boobs, feeling very tired and no ewcm today, checked cervix in the bath this morning and it's high soft and closed don't know if that's good or not!
Country please update with any news you get today!
I don't see anything in those pics yet dtrisha! But no af yet so there's still time for something to show fingers crossed!

Thanks dinky. I just feel out. I feel bloated like last time. Cause I never get bloated. But I guess it's not a sign again

Morning all, I am waiting to go to my drs appointment. I am having some serious back pain, almost like I have a kidney infection, I hope not. My boobs are still really sore for some reason.. So I took my other FRER last night and a faint line popped up right away darker than any line I have gotten thus far.. and took a cheap test this morning with FMU and another faint line.. I am for sure pushing for a blood test today.

It is normal to be nervous dimmu I know I would be, I would keep waiting for AF to show! I don't see anything Dtrisha but you still have time!

Yeah I guess will see ugh. If I'm not I'm trying super hard next month lol. I hope your doctor can give you answers. It's not fair for you to be going through this.

Well I hope this is it for you! If not you know you have to try hard next month! Yeah.. i hope my dr can tell me something..

Wow can't believe your getting lines again country something is defo going on! You should push for a blood test today to see what's going on and try and get another blood test in a couple of days!

Here's my tests at 8dpo. One was took this morning and the other one just now. I swear I see something

Screenshot_2015-11-05-15-52-49.jpg

I know! It is so crazy. I am hoping the blood test tells me something. If they let me have one.

I think I may see something on the top test that is dried but I don't see anything on the bottom test.

Dinky - I feel like I can see something super faint

Thank you both! Hopefully it gets darker tomorrow if it is a bfp :) I know I feel weak all the time like I'm starving and have low blood sugar, also mega tired like a bus has hit me. My cervix is also high soft and closed hoping it's a good thing! How long you got left till your appointment country?

My appointment is at 1200 so in 20 minutes... almost to dr office..

Countrymomma that's just bizarre, how can it go from positive to negative and then back to positive?? Did you use the same brand test as with your BFN? I hope you got the bloodwork done and will be getting some answers soon!!

Dinky I can't see it sorry! And I'm really wanting to see it so tried really hard lol! I hope the line gets stronger soon.

No AF yet, she should definitely be here tomorrow. Tested again tonight and I think the line is stronger on ic than it was two days ago, but only just. On superdrug test from the same sample the line is almost the same colour but fatter than before, not sure if that means anything!

Dimmu can you click on the picture and make it bigger? I've had a few people say they can see something lol. Your tests sound OK, as long as they aren't getting fainter :) and no af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->