I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Ok if I really squint I think I can just about see something on the bottom one? I hope it's not just because I want to see it!

I'm rubbish at this game though, don't think I ever saw anything in countrymomma's multiple BFPs on this thread!

Lol I thought the top one was darker!! Hopefully it will be dark enough for you to see in the morning :) having some dull cramps tonight! And backache! But think the backache is from picking dd2 up so she could see the fireworks at the local bonfire!

Hahaha told you I'm useless at this!!
I look forward to seeing tomorrow's test!

I'm looking forward to doing one! Never got the chance to see the bfp progressions before, with dd1 I got a bfp when I had a strange period and it was a dark one. Dd2 I tested when I got back off holiday and af hadn't arrived while I was away and got a blasing bfp and with the pregnancy I lost I missed af so did a test as we wernt trying and was shocked to get a bfp! This time I can see the differences :) today's line is a little more solid than yesterday's as in the lines thicker but still faint and there's a bit more colour in it to. Hopefully tomorrow it will be obvious although probably still faint as will only be 9dpo

That's so exciting! I hope it's darker tomorrow!

I'm gonna test with cb digi over the weekend if everything goes to plan, hopefully that will give me a BFP too.
I also never saw progress with DD, as she was unplanned I only tested because I was very late and was getting really tender nipples, got a BFN and thought I wasn't pregnant. Even went to a pub and drank plenty of wine and a couple of G&Ts, just thought if it is negative then I can't be pregnant. A week later still no AF so tested again and got the shock of my life, a very strong BFP!

I hope tomorrow's line is even dark enough for me to see!!

Haha dimmu they just sneak up on you sometimes don't they :) do you have any more obvious pregnancy signs yet? I shall be testing shortly I got up for the loo at 5am so im waiting till I need to go again!
Any news country?

Oooh really looking forward to your test, I so hope there is a clear line! Although I guess it's still quite early for you.

I still have no strong symptoms, some breast tenderness but only when I poke them lol, also had some cramping this morning which freaked me out as AF should be here today. I also keep getting these short waves of nausea, like the other night I woke up feeling nauseous but managed to sleep again and when I woke up the next morning I was fine. Maybe it's just in my head as I suffered quite badly with morning sickness with DD for the first trimester.

Countrymomma are there any updates?

Screenshot_2015-11-06-09-21-03.jpg

I don't see anything today :(

I don't see anything today :(

Screenshot_2015-11-06-09-21-03.jpg

Oh no that's rubbish!! :( How many dpo are you know, roughly?

I'm 9dpo I think! According to ff I am anyway. I'll take another test later they seem to be darker in the pm

Hey ladies, sorry I didn't update yesterday.. I went to dr and told them what was going on, they did a pelvic and a swab said it looked like I may have a little infection going on down there. They took urine and did a hpt and it of course came back negative... or at least they said it did. They wouldn't do a blood test! Said I had to go to hospital to have that done but had to have them put in an order for blood test but they wouldn't do it with a negative urine test... ugh. Took another FRER this morning and line was darker than yesterday.. I feel like a crazy person.. waiting for results of pelvic to see whats going on down there.. trying to find someone to take blood.

I don't see anything on those tests dinky :(

Country- that's really lame they wouldn't do a blood test when you're the one that pays for it not them lol. What's it going to hurt ? I hope you get results ASAP and it isn't anything serious.

I just want to start my period now to get it over with ugh. I know I'm going to. Not to be gross but I can smell it like it's going to happen at any moment. I ordered some more IC's and found the old frer so bought some of those as well. So I'm ready in a month :).

Yeah, I don't understand why they wouldn't draw blood.. they were being dumb.. they seemed to believe me about what was going on until they saw the negative urine test then they just dismissed me... o well we will see what happens..

Sorry to hear you may have a infection country hope they get to the bottom of it soon!

Sorry to hear that countrymomma, how frustrating! I hope you get some answers from the swab at least. When will you get the results?

It could still be early for you dinky, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks dimmu, I took a pic of today's test and yesterday's to see if I can see a different but there's no change, hopefully tomorrow will be darker as hormones double every 48 hours! I'm not expecting you to see the lines as they are faint lol but I'll post them anyway

attachment.jpeg

I should get my results of the swab early next week. Since it is the weekend it will take a few days.

Dinky I can't see any lines as usual! Are you testing again today??
Dtrisha how many dpo are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->