I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Morning dimmu how are you feeling today? Yes I've tested this morning but still no difference I don't think anything will come of it. Can hardly see it with my eyes can only just see the line when I take a pic of it! Should be darker at 10dpo surely? Might get some frers today if I manage to get away from dp and kids coz I don't want him knowing I'm testing yet lol!

Screenshot_2015-11-07-09-30-39.jpg

Bummer. Was really hoping there'd be something today. :(

My AF is now officially late at 15/16 dpo. Still no major symptoms, just some breast tenderness and feeling tired. Have to go shopping today and was gonna get a cb digital. Got a strong positive on FRER today but still finding it hard to believe, hence the digi.

Dimmu- sounds good n fingers crossed for your bfp on digital I'm sure it be all good! Post a pic when u get it! X

Dinky- I cant see anything on yours sorry, hope something develops for u. I'm waiting to ovulate so just dtd every 2 days at mo x

Dinky- I don't see anything sorry. Hope it's there! Still no period. It's a day late but I think it has to do with that methotrexate maybe. Cause it screwed my cycles up maybe it's still trying to regulate? My last period seemed pretty normal so I thought it would still be 28 days but I guess not

I know the lines are very faint!! Dtrisha have you tested today? I've got another frer left but I'm not going to use it for a few more days

I took one of the ckearblue digis and it told me not pregnant. That's all I have left.

My cervix is still high and hard. Ugh I wish I knew what my body was doing

My cervix is the same at the moment. Defo too early for a cb digital! Have you ordered any cheapies?

Dimmu so glad AF hasn't arrived and you got a strong line on a FRER!! That is so exciting to see. I am sure your digi will say 'Pregnant'!

Dinky. I don't see anything on that FRER but you are only 10 DPO so there is still time!

Have you tested again Dtrisha? Since you are late if it is BFP there should be a good line!

So my boobs were bothering me really bad today and my hips are still bothering me so I was like, OK something is going on.. so I went to walmart and bought two cheapie tests.. came home and took one with SMU and what do you know, a line pops up, it is faint and gets darker as the time goes on, it took the whole 10 minutes for it to really be visable and got even darker in 20 minutes.. off to buy more FRER.. this is craziness

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446919697.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446919697.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ctp-85135-1446919251.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446919251.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
Country- No I just tested with the clear blue digi and it told me not pregnant. Not sure if I should go but more tests or not. I don't want to waste anymore money cause I don't feel pregnant. My boobs do not hurt I'm not bloated absolutely nothing. I feel like if my digi is saying no then I'm not.
It's hard for me to say I see something on your test its kind of a blurry picture.

Dinky- I ordered more cheapie a but they won't be here for a few weeks. Ugh not sure what to do.

Dtrisha, its hard to say, if you are late for AF then there is still a chance, hormone just may not be high enough to pick up on the digi.. I would just wait a few days and see if AF comes.

Yeah that's my plan. Wait till Monday. If I don't start I'll test. If not Ben I think I'll call my doctor.

I just feel like my periods should be regular. I know all the methotrexate is out because I had my last period. We DTD the day before ovulation and the night of ovulation. But nothing after that. So that's why I don't think I am cause I would think if I caught the egg it would have shown pregnant already. I've just been kinda depressed about it because I will be upset if something is wrong with my cycles when they have always been normal.

I see those lines country! Here's my latest pic

attachment.jpeg

Dtrisha, you just never know, my periods have been 25 days for over two years and then this past month it was 27 days, and look how long it has taken me to get a line on a test! I am 21 DPO and my lines are just now getting darker.. my situation is a little crazy but.. some people don't get BFP until they are a week or more late.

Dinky - I am so glad you see those lines, I thought I was going crazy, I really feel like I am.. I don't see anything on your tests unfortunately.. :(

Country- were your other pregnancies this late to get a BFP ?!

Country- what is your cervix feeling like right now if you don't mind me asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->