I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dtrisha - with my last pregnancy I got a BFP at 9 DPO, with my other two I have no idea because I didn't test until my AF was late because we weren't really trying. My cervix at the moment is very high, kind of medium soft and closed, and almost feels a bit swollen. I also have creamy CM.

Yeah I can barely reach mine and it's pretty hard. Can't tell if it's open or closed

If it is super high that is good! CP really isn't a good indicator of pregnancy but it is supposed to be high if you are.

Yeah I can barely reach it. It's been like that for a week though. So I don't know. I know it moves a lot people say. So I guess I'm just waiting it out.

That is probably the best thing to do is just to wait and see, it sucks that your cheapies wont be here for a couple weeks so you could keep testing.. do you have a walmart you could get the .88 cheap ones at? Or a dollar store?

Yeah I actually have a Walmart like 3 miles away. Do you drip it in? I've never used those kind.

They are actually pretty good tests and for .88 you can't beat them. Yes, they come with a dropper, so you have to pee in a cup and then drop it in the test.

I am pretty sure it is 25 miu. But with my last pregnancy I got better lines on them did I did on FRER. So it may be lower but they are marketed as 25 miu

Alright thanks. I may take a trip there Monday if AF doesn't arrive.

I just kind of wish AF would arrive. This is to annoying and I've only been one day late.

I know how you feel.. it is always annoying not to know for sure!

It's like ok body in 15 DPO either give me my period or tell me I'm pregnant.

lol it would be nice if your body would just tell you for sure!

Yeah I just don't really think I am. I have 0 symptoms.

Dtrisha do you know for sure that you ovulated when you think you have?

Dinky- not 100%. Because I don't temp or use OPK. I just always ovulate on the same day so I knew but maybe it changed with the methotrexate? I don't know ..

Finally! After all the sh** I have gone through a nice second line.. the faint lines on the cheapies were exciting me so I went and bought a pack of FRER and there is was a nice, pink line.. it is very faint so you may not be able to see it in the pic but it is there and was there in the time frame and I am so overjoyed.. I have no idea if this is a viable pregnancy as I bled and I am getting a BFP so late but I am making a dr appointment first thing monday morning for blood work, I am going to take my other FRER tomorrow with FMU as this one was only with a 2 hour hold.. its nice to finally have a difinitive answer.. and my boobs are killing me!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446930963.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446930963.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 12
I see it country!!!! I'm so ecstatic for you :). I can't wait to see your test in the morning!!

I wish I was having some kind of symptom at least.

You do! Yay! Haha I was so afraid I was going nuts.. this has been the weirdest BFP for me ever.. I am so scared this isn't a sticky bean.. but my lines seem to be getting darker so I guess thats a good sign..

No symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing. I had no symptoms with my first through the whole pregnancy. Like none at all.. if it wasn't for my belly I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. Now the only symptom I have is really sore boobs and sore hips... I have a lot of hip issues when I am pregnant so that is kinda what made me wonder and my boobs are popping out of my bra! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->