I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

It's giving me hope. I thought I started my period I felt what I thought was a fish and I got exited. NOPE just white CM

Thanks dinky! I can't believe it finally happened..

Dtrisha! A lot of white creamy CM is a good sign! I always get a lot before a BFP.. :)

Yeah hoping so. If I don't start tomorrow I might cave to go get a cheapie from Walmart just to see. But I don't want to spend 20 on frer yet just in case.

I think af is here for me. I've had a bad ibs attack tonight with for me is a sign af is on its way and when I went to the toilet I noticed I had some ewcm with really dark brown blood in it! So I'll keep my eye on it but pretty sure I'll be out by tomorrow

$20! Wow the FRER are only $9 for a two pack at my walmart and like $12 for a 3 pack. If I got to Walgreens or CVS they are way more expensive.

Sorry to hear dinky! :( Hopefully it is just spotting and AF stays away. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Well idk how much it is at a Walmart because I don't buy them there. I'll have to look tomorrow and see if they're cheaper. If so maybe I'll buy them there from now on. But yeah the 3 pack at Walgreens and cvs are expensive than lol

Dinky- I'm sorry. Maybe it's implantation??? Never know

Yeah, I have a CVS and a Walgreens literally right around the corner from my house and I will drive the 3 miles to Walmart instead to buy FRER because they are like half the price of Walgreens and CVS.

Thanks ladies I hope it is implantation but not feeling very hopeful now. There was defo faint lines tho so not sure if it's from my last pregnancy or a chemical. Surely the hcg should be out my system though 10 weeks after a d&c and 2 periods? Who knows, will see what tomorrow brings

Dinky, I would hardly think that the lines would be still from your d&c that would be an aweful long time for the hormone to stay in your system. The dark brown blood could be a good sign as implantation is usually old brown blood.

I hope so country. Af normally starts off at full force in a morning but it's 11pm here and I don't have any cramps yet, I had weird bleeding with dd1 before I knew I was pregnant, thought I had Af but when it stopped after a day I knew something wasn't right so tested and got bfp! Hopefully it's history repeating it's self but I didn't get any bleeding at all with dd2 or the last pregnancy

Hey if anyone can attest to the fact that all pregnancies are different I can so I am still hopeful for you! I had no symptoms before my BFPs with my first three and then this one threw me for a total loop. So its still possible!

Haha this pregnancy has been one roller coaster for you hasn't it! All I can do is wait, I'm gutted though. Going to go to sleep now and see what's waiting for me when I wake up!

Sleep well and I will keep you in my prayers that AF stays away!

Dinky- I have my fingers crossed for you! Let us know :)

Country- yeah your story has given me hope.

We all need to keep updating cause you never know.

Dtrisha I am so glad I have given you hope.. I had completely given up but I really believe I have been given a miracle. I will for sure update with my test in the morning. I am hoping FMU gives me a nice darker line!

Country-yeah I really hope so! At least darken up. It's just so strange hoe oh had lines then you didn't and now you do again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->