I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah I have no idea.. I guess what matters is there is a line there now and what will matter is if it gets darker!

Very true! I really hope so. Are you still nauseous ?

Umm, no I haven't really been nauseous but I have had like no appetite at all and nothing sounds good. Same thing happened with my other pregnancies.. I always lose like 15 to 20 lbs because I just don't eat because I am never hungry or way to nauseous.. my only symptoms really are my boobs are killing me, like they feel like they are on fire.. and my sciatica is really acting up.

Yeah, they have been tender since before the bleeding but they have gotten more and more sore over the days. Like I noticed the other day when DH gave me a hug they were sore and now they hurt to have a bra on and its hard to sleep on my stomach because they are sore.

Yeah that's definitely a sign :). That's how mine were back in August he would hug me and i would be like oh gosh !

This is TMI but I actually noticed it to when he rolled over on top of me during DTD the other day too!! I almost yelled out but didn't want to scare him lol

Now all of a sudden feeling nauseous! lol Maybe because I am thinking about it..

Oh no. I'm sorry I asked :(. I bet you're fine. Don't stress

oh your fine hun, i think its because I was hungry, hadnt eaten much all day. Feeling better now I ate something.

Good I'm glad. I wish I had symptoms so I was more happy about being late lol.

Yeah it does make it harder when you are late and have no symptoms.. you dont even know why you are late. I hated that I had no symptoms with my first, I didn't even realize I was pregnant so I almost couldn't enjoy it!

Yeah that stinks. I mean I would love not to be nauseous and stuff but I wanna feel preggo if I am lol

Yeah it was nice to not have any morning sickness with my first.. that was a blessing since I was so sick with my other two.

Yeah I bet that was awesome. Well I'm going to watch a little tv with the hubby then call it a night. I will update in the morning and I hope to see your test :)

OK have a good night, sleep well and I will have my test for you in the morning!

Must of been a chemical, cd1 for me af has arrived in full force with major cramps!

Oh no sorry to hear that dinky. :( Oh well hopefully this cycle there won't be endless ewcm!

Yes that's true dimmu! It's going to be a long 3 weeks waiting to o, how are you today?

Yeah gonna be a long wait. I find the wait for o at times worse than the tww, at least with the tww you know when it should end. Are using OPKs this cycle?

I'm ok, breasts have started to get more tender and I keep waking up at 5 am for loo every morning now and then I can't sleep again.
Didn't get the digi yet, will pop out for one later. I still can't quite believe the BFP and keep checking my cervix for AF every time I go to the loo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->