I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Haha don't do that now your pregnant you don't want to give yourself an infection! I'm sure af will stay away your test lines are too strong for af to start. Yes I'm using opks this cycle. If I dont fall pg this cycle I'm waiting a few months coz I have dd1s birthday in November, then Xmas and dd2s birthday in Feb so would be way too expensive with another birthday. But I'm sure if it dnt happen this cycle it will be hard not to try!

So sorry to hear that dinky :( It is never fun to have a cp. I missed FMU to test with my other FRER. Woke up at 445 needing to go to the bathroom and my brain wasn't working so I forgot to test. I will test here in a few with SMU.

Country- I will be patiently waiting lol.
Still no AF for me .. Once DH leaves I will be running out :)

So I hardly had to pee but I couldn't wait to test any longer.. I had held for about 2 hours.. I think the line is a smidge darker than it was yesterday. I don't have to squint to see it today and it showed up faster than yesterday... I may have to go buy more FRER lol

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446991277.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446991277.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
I see it!!!!!!! And if you hardly had to pee that's a awesome line lol. Buy more ! Lol

Btw I checked my cervix again when I woke up and I can't reach it

Haha thanks, kind of a puny line for 22 DPO though! But hey its getting darker.. I will go buy more here in few when I can sneak out of the house.

That may be a good sign that you cant reach your cervix! I haven't checked mine today and probably wont for a while as we DTD this morning.. lol

Yeah as long as it gets darker !!! Yeah DH was supposed to leave in 2 hours now he's telling me he's waiting 3 hour UGHHH! Yeah hoping it's a good sign but not getting to excited. I'm going to be mad at this post if I get AF lol

I compared yesterdays and todays and it looks darker and more defined. Haha, just tell DH you have to run to the store and shove them in your purse lol.

Ugh I want to take my digi!! But I don't want to waste it lol.

Haha I did last weekend. Maybe I'll just stay busy till he leaves. I'm counting the time to pee as well. I have to try to wait till 1 so I think I'll eat and shower and stuff then it'll kill time lol

Thats usually what I do, try to find something to do to keep my mind occupied. I dont even know what time it was when I took my last one... I guess ill just wait until this afternoon sometime.

Good idea ! I've been reading up a lot and lots of people say they had to wait a long time for BFP when they were late. So I'm hoping that's me lol

Yes, I have done so much research to see if it is ok to get a BFP at 21 DPO.. and there are actually a lot of people who get late BFPs

Crazy right? I'm guessing my hormone just didn't rise fast enough to stop the bleeding I had and thought was AF? It's just so weird that I got a BFP at 9 DPO with my last and then this one is just way different.. when did you get your BFP with your ectopic?

10dpo I got the faint line then progressed from there

Ah well then this is odd for you, well you are already one step up because AF is late!

Yeah I don't know what to make of it. That's the reason I don't think I am pregnant because I got my BFP at 10 DPO last time but maybe I did ovulate later? Maybe I was still out of wack? Or maybe my body hates me right now and I'll get AF when the pranks over? Ugh ANNOYED

Trust me I know how you feel but don't give up.. I have a feeling you are going to get a line on the tests today. My fingers are super crossed!

I hope so it would put me to ease honestly. Cause I wanna get into the doc ASAP if I am because of what happened last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->