I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah I don't blame you there. I am anxious to get to the doctor too just to make sure everything is ok. It just takes for-ev-er to get into my dr office.

Really? That stinks. I feel like if you're pregnant they should want to see you ASAP. I know when I call I want a blood test ASAP and I hope they tell me yeah because my doctor said they would keep a close eye on me so I hope they stick to what they said. I want to see those numbers go up nicely

Yeah.. My Drs office is not good at timely appointments. That's good that your dr will get you in right away and monitor you.

They don't have any 88 cent ones :( so but buying the three pick of frer I guess

Really? Are they just out or they don't even stock them? Yeah I can't decide if I want to get the 2 pack or 3 pack of FRER. Decisions, decisions lol

They have a spot but they're all gone. I bought the 3 cause if I get a no then I'll have 2 more.

So what do you make of this. I'm thinking indent line :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 10
Ah, yeah they seem to sell out of those all the time, I just ran to Walmart and they only had 4 left and I grabbed 2 and a 3 pack of FRER. I just took one of the cheapies since my urine wasn't very dark and there is still just a very faint line.. not progressing like I had hoped but I know the FRER are more sensitive.

Hmm.. that first pic sure looks positive but can't really tell if it has color. Does it have color in real life? I can't really see the line in the second pic.

I don't know I'm having such a hard time telling if it does. I can't get a good picture. It was takin at the 3 min mark.

Last one lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 9
Those new FRER are almost impossible to get a good picture of unless the line is super dark. I can see the line again in the very last picture but can't really see it in the other two.. I would say if it is pink and showed up in the time limit it is a possible BFP.. I do know these new FRER also give bad indent lines but they don't usually show up in pics.

Im sorry your so frustrated! I know I would be. I bet your line gets darker in the morning!

I don't know. I'm not very positive it's a positive. I keep staring at it and staring at it !

So you think you see color in one though? I kinda think I do but I don't know. How do people know if it's a ending or evap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->