I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I really can't tell if there is color but that line is very obvious in the first pic and the very last pic. From what I understand it's only an evap if it shows up outside the time frame.

Oh ok. I don't know. I hope it's got obvious color tomorrow. Some lady just was showing me her lines and it turned out to be nothing. But I told her my only hope is because I am late on my period.

Gosh, I hope my lines aren't just crazy indent lines... just took another test after a 4 hour hold and line seems about the same darkness as this morning. Will wait and see what FMU brings.

Thanks, I am a bit worried.. the line seems a bit lighter and I can't get as good of a picture.. but I did drink a lot. Maybe just less concentrated urine even after 4 hours.

Yeah probably. Don't stress out just yet. Just test with FMU tomorrow :)

My bb's have started to hurt today and also noticed I'm pretty tired today. Hoping it's a good sign. I just wanna know !!! I know you do also. I hope we get out BFP together :)

Your right, I will try not to worry. My boobs still hurt so I guess that is a good sign. :)

Those are both good signs!! Yes, just knowing for sure would be great. Hopefully we will both see darker lines in the morning! :)

I really hope so I really do. I've felt tired for like a week but I thought it was because I hadn't been sleeping. But this happens last time too. I remember being pretty tired. So fingers crossed for us both. I wanna see 2 pink lines tomorrow for us both!

Good luck tomorrow girls hope you get those darker lines 😀

I have been crazy tired too but for me its hard to tell because I don't sleep well. But I am sure its a good sign for us both! I noticed today that I am smelling everything.. I have a good feeling we will both see those lines! :)

I hope so. It's so hard not to test again tonight. But I don't want to waste a test. I wish I had cheapies

Yeh hang in there n try not to test too early and waste any I know it's hard but the longer you leave it the better those lines will be too x

I have one cheapie left and I am fighting the urge to use it tonight! Lol

I wish I had a cheapie I'm getting a urge!!! I was planning on getting like 3 cheapies from Walmart and that pick of three from frer. But I only have 3 frer and I keep saying I can buy more. Then I go back and say nooooo. Ugh decisions. I just want to see if the same kind of line comes up to see if it's real. Cause if I at lest get the same thing I know it's real.

I would totally use another FRER if I was you so I knew if that line was real or not lol. But I have impulse issues haha.

I have just started feeling crazy dizzy all of a sudden and have a headache I just can't shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->