I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I did. But it was only a 2 1/2 hour hold and I had some stuff to drink. I think it looks the same but it looks like liquid got stuck in it or something so it's hard to see the line

The new FRER are really bad for pooling liquid in the test window.. I hate the new style... They pretty much suck lol. Don't understand why you need a comfort grip to pee on a stick.

I think I see the line on the negative. I took it super quick why DH was in the bathroom lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
Normal one I just zoomed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
I def see it on the negative.. can't really make it out on the regular pic but its kinda blurry. I just took a cheapie and it actually had a darker line than yesterday that came up right away.. I am having a hard time getting a pic of it though because its really dark in my living room and I'm to lazy to get up and go into the kitchen lol

Yeah I feel like negative I see it better too. Gosh I hope this is real. Well when you do get up snap a pic !!

I couldn't get a good pic of the cheapie before it started drying and they turn all kind of funky colors when they do that.. but I realized I forgot to post my FRER from earlier.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1447019769.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447019769.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
Yay! I am so paranoid that I am just seeing things... its just almost unbelievable with the bleeding I had.. DH is going to be super surprised because he thinks I had AF!

Oh yeah?? Yeah that's going to be a big surprise. DH knows I missed mine but doesn't know I've been testing. I have the whole thing planned it it keeps progressing :)

Do you have something special planned to tell him? I just plan to wait until I can get a 'Pregnant' on a digital and then show him..

Yeah that but in a box and tell him I got him a gift.

So when he opens it it's a different kind of present lol.

Thats really cool. I am sure he will be very surprised :)

Yeah I hope. I just hope I am first. I don't want to get to ahead of myself

lol thats true. I just have a good feeling for you! If you are not normally late for AF then it has to be a good sign! :)

I'm hoping I just don't know. I won't believe till I see a really clear line

I am the same way, I probably won't believe it until I get that positive digi :)

Yeah me either. I'm excited for the both of us. Well I'm going to watch this show then I'll talk to you tomorrow :)

Talk to you in the morning can't wait to see your next test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->