I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I peed once last night so it wasn't FMU like I wanted it to be. I still think I can see it though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
Negative version

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
Hmm.. I don't see anything on any of those pics but that doesn't mean it isn't there.. I don't know what to think about mine.. took with FMU and a line came up but it doesn't seem any darker than yesterday or the day before.. I am afraid now I am getting bad FRER and I am just seeing indent lines.. but I have gotten two different boxes and am getting the faint lines on the other tests.. I just don't know.. I could see the line while holding the test a little ways away from my face so its def there.. I just feel like it should be way darker if it is progressing..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1447074421.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447074421.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ctp-85135-1447074206.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447074206.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 9
I don't think I can see anything in those pics sorry dtrisha! I am having one heavy period! Sorry for the tmi but lots of clots too, does this happen with a cp?

It can happen dinky, after my CPs I had a very light period each time but it can vary.

I can't see anything on the tests but I never do anyway!

Dinky I've heard people say they get heavier period and clotting after a cp. I guess it varies, with mine I got this weird watery almost pink bleed that lasted six days, very different from my usual AF.

I feel like I see yours country momma. Yeah I'm thinking about trying a different brand today. I swear I see the lines on my test :(. I hope they're not all faulty. I don't want to call my doctor if I'm not either because I don't any them to test and then tell me no. Ugh. Idk what to do.

I swear it's there!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
I think I'm losing hope. I just don't understand. I know it takes 48 hours if anything is going on. But now I just feel like I'm seeing something cause I want to

Yeah that line on your last one looks awfully close to the test line.. so not sure about that. I am glad you see my lines I just feel like it shouldn't be a question by now they should be easy to see! I am kind of losing hope as well.. I am going to do another hold and take my last FRER and see what happens.. sometimes SMU is better for me.

Yeah they had 88 ones at Walmart so picked up 4 of those and the two pack of the frer but it's the kind with one old test and one digi. And another ckearblue digi for later in the week hipefully

Do you think dogs can pick up that you are pregnant before you can? My female dog has been crazy loving to me lately. She is not happy unless she is lying on my lap or touching me in some way. She is usually loving but she has just been acting funny lately... I am just wondering! lol

Oh cool. I love the .88 ones lol. I have thought about buying the combo pack of FRER so I could get the old style since I like them better but don't really want another digi since I already have one. I hope you get to use yours!

I think they can. I also have a dog and she's normally snuggled up with me anyway. She still has been but not sure if it means anything in my case she's always a lap dog lol. Yeah I'm going to test with the 88 one soon and see what happens I guess

My dog is usually snuggly too but she just seems even more snuggly. Like right now I am trying to type on my laptop but she is trying to crawl into my lap lol. I am thinking about running to the dollar store and grabbing some of their tests just to add some variety and see if I get a line on those

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->