I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

? Then this looks positive? I don't know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, I don't see anything on those. I'm sorry :( Still no AF is still a good sign though. And those aren't as sensitive as FRER so you may get a line on FRER and not on those. If it makes you feel any better I just took my last FRER with a 2 hour hold and got a whole lot of nothing... faint line but nothing any more dark than this morning.

I think I'm just going to hold out till tomorrow to test again.

I ran out and got two tests from the Dollar Tree, they aren't the New Choice ones I like but Assured brand. I have never used this brand before so not sure how good they are. I will probably wait and test this evening. I am out of FRER, wish I wouldn't have used my last one. :(

I am like crazy emotional.. I am crying for like no reason lol.. I love that I can laugh and cry at the same time

Well I hope they turn up for you. I'm beginning to think maybe I O'd late and I'm not pregnant? Idk

That's a possibility, that you Od later than you thought. So never used this Assured brand before, so not sure how accurate or sensitive they are but I took one when I got back to the house and a faint line came up right away. Agh! This is driving me nuts!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1447090959.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447090959.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
At least your still getting faint line. They're not lessening. I would call the doctor. I wish I was getting at least a pink line I could see

yeah, that's true at least they aren't getting any lighter. You should take that old style FRER, I have never had any confusing lines on those. If they were negative they were def negative and if there was a line it was no question. Im sorry you haven't gotten a line yet though :(

I seriously give up. I'm so upset now. I either want AF or BFP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
I feel like there is something on that test! Can you take a picture from like strait on? Something is catching my eye.

I am still feeling like I see something, my eye keeps getting drawn to something.. can you see anything in real life?

No I don't think so. I'm not very optimistic anymore

Damn.. I had a good feeling.. O well, guess I'll get more FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Yeah those things need like heavy lines on frer to read them pregnant. I wish at least you would get heavier lines. One of us needs to

Yeah.. I had read somewhere that the ones with the weeks estimator were more sensitive but guess not.. I think I am going to go and buy the FRER combo pack now but I have heard that the FRER digital are like super unsensitive compared to the CB ones... I agree one of us just needs to see some lines!!

Really? I'll probably not use mine then unless I know I am. I'm just frustrated beyond belief

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->