I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah, they are supposed to be.. who knows. I tore mine open even though I know your not supposed to and the lines are darker than the ones on the one I took last week, doubt that means anything though. I feel your frustration.. for sure

Yeah I am not testing anymore for awhile. I'm thinking if I don't start Friday and don't get anything I'm calling the doctor

That's a good plan.. you have much more will power than I do lol.. I will probably run to walmart and buy more tonight.

If I was getting lines I probably would. But I'm not getting anything so I don't want to waste money

Yeah I guess that is true.. I almost want to stop though and give it a few days to hopefully get darker.. maybe I will be good and not test tomorrow lol

I went and bought the test and confirm pack of FRER and took the old style FRER and there is hardly a shadow. It's not negative but it's hardly a positive either. :( I have a call into my dr to get blood work.. Not feeling very hopeful.

Oh no. What is going on with these stupid tests!! We're all getting our hopes up and stuff. My fingers are still crossed for you !

I know how you 2 feel I had lines on a frer they are crap for showing up lines! Urgh I'm so ill tonight, having a really bad ibs attack it feels as though I'm in labour and the pains in my back are awful! Thought I was going to pass out from pain at one point it just keeps coming in waves :( knew I shouldn't of ate that McDonald's while on my period as that's when my ibs is at its worst! It's not been this bad in months though :( bed for me!!

Sorry ladies, my son took over the computer lol. I am really liking these Assured tests I got from Dollar Tree they are actually giving me some nice lines, way better than FRER actually.. I hope they are real lines

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1447120183.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447120183.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ctp-85135-1447120318.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447120318.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 13
Here is my FRER with FMU.. does it look any darker?

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1447161837.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447161837.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ctp-85135-1447161086.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447161086.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
Doesn't look any darker to me country. That's the problem with frer they are actually rubbish for early bfps I think

It doesn't to me either lol. I am about to run to dollar store and get some more of the cheap tests that seem to be giving me better lines.

Yeah it doesn't look darker. I started either spotting brown or I'm about to start. Of course I just made a doctor appointment for Friday. Will see if it's full blown AF by the end of the day

I can't see much countrymomma. Did you get any results yet from last week's swab? Sorry if I've missed an update.

Dinky how are you today? Has your AF gone back to normal?

Sorry to hear that you have started spotting Dtrisha :( I really am not optimistic about any of those lines I got either.. I am wondering if I had another CP at the beginning of the month and the HCG just took forever to get out of my system.. Took another dollar store test and there is def a line.. just still so faint.. this pic was right at 5 minutes.

Dimmu - I did get the results and it was just a bad case of BV. I never did update.. I forgot..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1447172018.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1447172018.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 7
Sounds like it could have been another chemical. :( Maybe hour body just needed a bit more time to recover from the previous one before trying again?

Glad to hear it was just BV and nothing more serious. So you have to take antibiotics for that now?

Yeah will see what happens. I just made a appointment with the OB too for Friday. If I start by tomorrow I'll just cancel. Any chance it's implantation ? I'm assuming it's not but I can wish lol.

Country- I'm sorry I hope it wasn't a chemical. If you call your doctor they can't get you in to check it out?

That could be dimmu.. I knew I was reaching when I got a line after a bleed... Yes I am on antibiotics now to get rid of the BV. I hope they don't interfere with anything.

I have an appointment on Friday as well Dtrisha. If my lines are gone by then I probably won't go. But if they are still hanging around I will. Your bleeding could be implantation but it would be very late so not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->