I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah unless I ovulated late I suppose. Which probably didn't happen. DH is going to be in for a bunch of BDing this month lol. But I checked for my cervix and I can't find it. So I'm confused.

I'm not that dissapointed if I start I just want something to happen at this point. I really hope everything is ok country. I'm praying for you

That could be dimmu.. I knew I was reaching when I got a line after a bleed... Yes I am on antibiotics now to get rid of the BV. I hope they don't interfere with anything.

I have an appointment on Friday as well Dtrisha. If my lines are gone by then I probably won't go. But if they are still hanging around I will. Your bleeding could be implantation but it would be very late so not sure.

Thanks Dtrisha... My cervix was like that yesterday, so high I couldn't find it. DH and I are making sure to BD just in case because I should be ovulating Thursday.. If it was was a CP

Dimmu af is still heavy but not as heavy as it was, can't wait for it to be gone! When did you start using opks? Was it when af was done or did you wait until a certain cd to start testing? I'm thinking about waiting till cd10 and testing from then. How are you today? Do you have any new pg symptoms? Is dh excited? Bet he's relieved he doesn't have to dtd on demand anymore lol!

Cervix is still really high and hard. I had a tiny bit of brownish pink when I checked. Ughhhh.

Dimmu af is still heavy but not as heavy as it was, can't wait for it to be gone! When did you start using opks? Was it when af was done or did you wait until a certain cd to start testing? I'm thinking about waiting till cd10 and testing from then. How are you today? Do you have any new pg symptoms? Is dh excited? Bet he's relieved he doesn't have to dtd on demand anymore lol!

I can imagine, will be nice for you to see the end of it!
My o date varies so I started using OPKs when I first spotted some watery/ewcm. I usually get it maybe from five days before o. I almost missed my surge as was testing only once a day in the evenings, just happened to do one once in the morning as well and it was almost positive. Was expecting it to be fully positive that evening but instead it had faded again! So I must have had quite a short surge. Would deffo test twice a day if possible.

My breasts are quite sore today, got some unwired bras from primark and I'm a bit more comfortable now. Been feeling a bit queasy for a couple of days now, so thinking could be the start of morning sickness.:( I had it quite bad with DD weeks 6-12 so dreading it. But whatever it takes eh?!

DH is pleased, but after that chemical he's not overly excited yet. He just wants to see that 12 week scan before he thinks it's for real. He did ask if I'm gonna leave him alone now lol, no more pestering for sex!!:)

So def thinking it was a chemical :( Just checked my cervix and it is high, soft and very very open and got loads of EWCM.. I am thinking I will Ovulate tomorrow and I am having pretty bad cramps. That is good for me as we DTD twice today so hopefully it is good timing.

Oh no country I'm so sorry :( just try really hard this month. If you need anything let me know <3. All day all I had was a tiny bit of brown discharge. So AF is still not here. I don't know ..

So sorry to hear AF got you Countrymomma. It does sound like it might be an idea to take a break and find out what's happening, maybe it's a case of recurring chemicals or something that needs investigating.

How's everyone else today? Not much change for me still. Breasts are getting a little bit tender to touch, but that's a clear PMS symptom for me.

I have always wondered what breasts being tender to touch means. What is it?

Normally after O when I get breasts tenderness I feel it all day. But this time I really only notice it sometimes and when I actually rub or push the sides they feel bruised. Is this what you are talking about?

Oh no country I'm so sorry :( just try really hard this month. If you need anything let me know <3. All day all I had was a tiny bit of brown discharge. So AF is still not here. I don't know ..

Thanks. We BD Saturday, Sunday, and today hoping to BD again Thursday when I think O day will be. Though it could be tomorrow due to some pretty good cramps today... We will see.

Sounds like you aren't out yet, brown discharge may be a good sign.

Country I'm sure you don't ovulate while you have small amounts of hcg in your system, well that's what I've been told anyway :/ are you still testing positive on hpt? Your so lucky you have short cycles I wish I did! Cd 4 for me and flow is just starting to slow down. Was up all night with a bad stomach again so I've defo got a hormone imbalance I think. Glad to hear dh is excited dimmu! My dp doesn't really get excited either till it's confirmed with a scan, he's always happy with a bfp but it don't sink in till he sees the scans lol

Pretty sure AF came this morning. Red blood when I went pee. Oh well. Better luck next cycle. Hopefully it's normal!

Sorry to hear that dtrisha but atleast you know where you stand now and can try again! Not nice seeing af once you have seem those 2 lines. Hopefully this cycle will be the one for us both!!

Yeah I'm trying really hard this month. We barely did last month.

I don't think I am getting positives anymore.. Took a test last night and nothing and the this morning with FMU and there was something so faint I'm not sure if it was really there. I am hoping I Ovulated, I think I am today as my Cervix went back to closed and my EWCM changed to creamy CM. I am also having some really odd cramps today, I don't normally get bad cramps with O but these hurt. My short cycles are nice but I hope they aren't the reason for the recurring chemicals... I guess as long as my LP is 14 days I should be ok. I am hoping O was today as we DTD twice yesterday. Haven't had a chance to do it today yet. Sorry to hear AF got your Dtrisha I had really high hopes for you! Well hopefully this month will be all our month! All three of us can get BFP together :)

Yeah but it's ok. I'm not that upset. Just trying harder this month! I hope we get our BFP together.

You will probably be testing again before I even ovulate country lol!!

I can't wait to ovulate. Even though I probably won't know when I will lol

I wish I could temp but I'm always up at least once to go to the bathroom and sometimes I'm up a hour or two befor my alarm to go. So I don't think it would work for me. And I've tried OPK's but I can't get them to come up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->